Kimber Talk Forums banner

6381 - 6400 of 6558 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Ah, well that makes sense... unlike visiting hours. My wife is in surgery and they tell me when I can and can't visit, everyone is gonna be in the ER

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
My Mother had broken her hip at age 82, and she did well, despite her full, right side paralysis from a stroke when she was 51. She lived to 91, and got around, as she did not give up on life, and did most everything for herself. My best to your Mother and your family.
Thank you and everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,384 ·
I hope you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones, mine was fantastic. You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: CharlieW

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Morning folks. It's 44° and should peak at 60 today again, and looks like temps will be on a bit of an upswing this week, particularly staying above freezing at night. I'm just about out of pellets, so... good timing I guess.

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,387 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 51 here in Dimondale headed for 71 and rain today.

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,391 ·
I got some good news this evening. I had applied for membership at a local gun club that's about 10 minutes from the house last December (limited membership). I received a call this evening inviting me in for an interview Wednesday evening. :)

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Well that was fast. The wait is usually at least five years here, if you hear from them at all.

Morning folks. It's 44° and should be 60 again later. Is it only Tuesday? Hm.

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,395 ·
Morning JBear, John, and Huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 44 headed for 79 if you can believe that.

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,397 ·
It's that time again, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Morning folks. It's humpday and 39°. Hoping for 66 later and partly to mostly clear. Still firing up the stove every morning, and letting it burn itself out later. Getting low on pellets though, hopefully I can still get another pallet...

·
Super Moderator
37,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,400 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 57 here in Dimondale headed for 80 today.

6381 - 6400 of 6558 Posts