Kimber Talk Forums banner

6401 - 6420 of 6558 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,402 ·
Happy anniversary to you and Mrs. huskyman.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Morning all -- it is cloudy and breezy in middle America this AM, currently 47 and it looks like that will hold steady thru the day. 50% chance of rain this evening. Things are greening up fast this spring.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Well the weatherman lied, its sunny in the 70's but the wind is terrible. I actually went to gravel pit and put 100 rounds thru the Kimber 9mm LW this morning before Texas started blowing in!

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,406 ·
I just got back from attending my local gun club orientation, and I'm now a key carrying member. I now have access to 3 pistol ranges, 2 rifle ranges, a skeet and trap range, 2 archery ranges and a 3D archery path with 30 targets. I may have to dig out my bow, I haven't shot it in about 10 years.

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I just got back from attending my local gun club orientation, and I'm now a key carrying member. I now have access to 3 pistol ranges, 2 rifle ranges, a skeet and trap range, 2 archery ranges and a 3D archery path with 30 targets. I may have to dig out my bow, I haven't shot it in about 10 years.

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!
Chief Okemos??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,410 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 58 in my neighborhood headed for the mid 70s again today with rain in the PM.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Morning all -- Looks like a nice day in middle America, sunny and 49 headed to 63. We got a few sprinkles yesterday, and expect the wind to pick up later this evening.

Chuck, your range sounds great. There is a rifle/pistol range about 30 minutes from my house that I am going to go check out now that I am vaccinated and released from corona purgatory.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Anybody....
I was offered by phone a LNIB? CCP trade today, It has a broken bone right side grip.
Are 'real' NOS grips date coded? Owner claims a 2012 build date. My non boners are 2015 and 2016.
Never owned or even held a 'CCP boner',
Suggestions

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,415 ·
I have an original Classic Carry Pro with the Giraffe Bone grips, the grips are not dated. Last time I looked Kimber was still selling the bone grips for $265.00 a set.

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,417 ·
Now that I'm thinking about it the picture might not be the bone grips, I also have a set of elephant ivory grips for it, and it's possible that's what's in the picture. I'll get the gun out of the safe and check it a little later.

Reactions: Tinman

·
Super Moderator
37,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,419 ·
I was right, the grips in the picture are the Elephant Ivory, here's a picture with the Giraffe grips.

6401 - 6420 of 6558 Posts