Kimber Talk Forums banner

6641 - 6660 of 6718 Posts

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
The last 30 minutes were wild. Sold for 1199. plus shipping/cc fee
I took a look at auction this morning and saw the selling price. I didn’t keep track while the auction was still active. If that gun sold for $800-900, I would have been pissed I didn’t bid. $1199 wasn’t a bad price for this gun but I wasn’t buying it for that much.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning all -- it is misty and cool in middle America this AM, temps between 55 and 70 with significant rain later.

Made it to the range yesterday with one of my shooting buddies, who is also a Kimber aficionado (he has a Tactical and a Compact); ran another 50 rounds thru my Stainless LW 9mm without a hitch, except that my buddy shot my pistol better than I did...

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,643 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
I took a look at auction this morning and saw the selling price. I didn’t keep track while the auction was still active. If that gun sold for $800-900, I would have been pissed I didn’t bid. $1199 wasn’t a bad price for this gun but I wasn’t buying it for that much.
IMO, $1199 was pretty good for Covid price. Pre-covid I think it would have sold for $1,000 max.

Reactions: CharlieW and JC45

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
Morning all -- it is misty and cool in middle America this AM, temps between 55 and 70 with significant rain later.

Made it to the range yesterday with one of my shooting buddies, who is also a Kimber aficionado (he has a Tactical and a Compact); ran another 50 rounds thru my Stainless LW 9mm without a hitch, except that my buddy shot my pistol better than I did...
Always sucks when a buddy shoots your pistol better than you. Been there done that.

Reactions: CharlieW

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Morning folks. It's 56° out and we left the bedroom window open last night. The temp didn't really drop in there at all. Definitely gonna be AC season soon. Regardless, it's going to be just over 60 later, start raining late morning and continue for at least the rest of the day. Just what my lawn needs, more water. By the time it dries out enough to mow it's going to be up to my knees...

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Morning everyone, it’s 61 degrees and rain all day, the high today is 70. We can use some rain around here.

Yesterday I ordered a recoil spring / guide rod assembly from MidwayUSA for my Ultra TLE 45. They were $44.66+tax and shipping. eBay also has them, both are cheaper than the Kimber Store.

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,650 ·
Morning JBear, John, and huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's 48 in my neighborhood looking for the upper 50s with a good chance of rain today.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning all -- back to sunny and breezy in middle America; 57 headed to 77. I am off to get carved on by the Dermatologist this AM; nothing major, but I am not looking forward to it.

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
Morning everyone, it’s 61 degrees and rain all day, the high today is 70. We can use some rain around here.

Yesterday I ordered a recoil spring / guide rod assembly from MidwayUSA for my Ultra TLE 45. They were $44.66+tax and shipping. eBay also has them, both are cheaper than the Kimber Store.
I already have some spare recoil/guide rod assembly's but maybe a couple more wouldn't hurt. And $44.66 is a pretty good price, last ones I bought I only found them on eBay and the price was $49...something.
Unless ammo situation gets better I won't be shooting enough to need to replace the assembly.

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,654 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Morning folks. 51° out and partly cloudy, should get up to 64 later and pretty windy too apparently. Friday again. How 'bout that.

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,657 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 42 looking for the mid 50s today.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning all -- it is bright and sunny in middle America, 53 headed to 79. Sounds about perfect for a Friday!

6641 - 6660 of 6718 Posts