Kimber Talk Forums banner

6661 - 6680 of 6784 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Morning folks. It's 39° out, it was 61 in the living room when I came down this morning so I'm burning the last of the pellets that were in the stove last time we shut it down to take the chill off. It's supposed to be 60, sunny and clear today, but I got nowhere to be but here.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,662 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 29 with frost everywhere, headed for the upper 60s today.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,668 ·
You can tell the weather is taking a turn for the better, the forum is getting slow on the weekends.
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck Out!

Reactions: CharlieW and JC45

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Morning folks. It's 48° and partly cloudy, which is how it's expected to stay although it should get up to nearly 70 later. I don't care, I'm not going outside. Shocker!

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,670 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 64 looking for the low 80s today.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,675 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Morning folks. 54° and partly cloudy, looks like the rain for today has been... well, half called off. At least until this afternoon. We'll see. High near 70 again. Had to try out the new central air in the bedroom last night finally. Usually we have to turn it on in April and it runs through the rest of the year, but not this year for some reason. It works, so that's good. Back to the rat race today.

Reactions: huskyman

·
Registered
615 Posts
Good morning, its 63 with a high of 75. It will be sunny but will be windy with very low humidity- perfect fire weather.

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,678 ·
Morning JBear, huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 56 headed for the upper 60s with light rain most of the day.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Morning gents. Well, we had the last 2 days in the mid-80's, so hopefully we get back to something closer to a normal Spring weather for Northern Illinois. Currently 61, but heading to low 70's for the afternoon. In case you hadn't guessed, I am not a fan of hot weather. I like my Spring/Fall weather much better.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning all -- it is overcast and cool in middle America, 60 headed to 70. We had a little rain overnight, and it looks like a good chance it will rain all night tonight. Have a great week, everyone!

6661 - 6680 of 6784 Posts