Kimber Talk Forums banner

7021 - 7040 of 7144 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,021 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's 67 looking for the upper 80s with rain and humidity high enough to swim in.

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
Hey Lisa, did I see you over on 1911Addicts forum? Hey all, it's 80 and overcast in Choo Choo town just north of the Alabama line...
Good timing on the shingles talk, I have the paperwork to fill out from the pharmacy for the shot? Is it a two shot thing? We just have to make time to git r done. Been trying to get it for awhile now.
Been a little busy, wife has had some dentist and a doctor appointments.
June 5th was our 17 year anniversary, drove up to Knoxville for a great dinner at Connors Steak house. Momma was surprised. We had a dress up date, I wore long pants and hard soled shoes and everything. Oh wifey had a 3/4 pound lobster and I had 9oz filet and lobster, awesome food.

Later in the year we have tickets to see LeAnn Rimes @ Beau Rivage Biloxi and Little Big Town @ Harrahs Cherokee.

Good luck with all the grass mowing, yard work, house work, I got a guy and a girl for that.

Kracker says HEY!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Lisa, did I see you over on 1911Addicts forum? Hey all, it's 80 and overcast in Choo Choo town just north of the Alabama line...
Good timing on the shingles talk, I have the paperwork to fill out from the pharmacy for the shot? Is it a two shot thing? We just have to make time to git r done. Been trying to get it for awhile now.
Been a little busy, wife has had some dentist and a doctor appointments.
June 5th was our 17 year anniversary, drove up to Knoxville for a great dinner at Connors Steak house. Momma was surprised. We had a dress up date, I wore long pants and hard soled shoes and everything. Oh wifey had a 3/4 pound lobster and I had 9oz filet and lobster, awesome food.

Later in the year we have tickets to see LeAnn Rimes @ Beau Rivage Biloxi and Little Big Town @ Harrahs Cherokee.

Good luck with all the grass mowing, yard work, house work, I got a guy and a girl for that.

Kracker says HEY!
Yea..I got Banned...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Well its 111 degrees according to my digital device. Both the husky and I are in cave mode. Blinds and curtains down and in the dark. AC unit constantly running. Husky laying on bed under one of the ac vents- she's no dummy and this isn't her first summer. Summer in the southwest can be hard!

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,029 ·
Time for me to go get wet, the boys are waiting, and it's raining again.

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93 and huskyman

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Yea..I got Banned...
Now, that sounds like a story.

Morning folks. It's only 64° out and should only get up to 84 today. Last week the forecast for this week was rain nearly every day, I've barely seen anything.

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,033 ·
Morning JBear, John, and Skip, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's 67 and foggy, looking for the upper 80s and PM rain.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
There are forests in Arizona? I need to get out more...

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,038 ·
Time for me to ride off into the sunset. You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Morning folks. It's a mere 51° and should be a sunny 75 later, forecast is showing highs in the 70's for the foreseeable future. TGIF/another week closer to the grave. That's the Yin and the Yang of it...

7021 - 7040 of 7144 Posts