Kimber Talk Forums banner

7041 - 7060 of 7145 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,042 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 64 headed for 90 today.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Interesting weather day yesterday.

Had a gulley washer come through for about half hour where I work. Not 5 miles to the west is my home. I fired up my sec cam to see what was happening there. Sunny and calm. (I was planning on mowing when I got home so was checking to see if that would be possible. It was.)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
...rain the last 4 days, probably around a total of 4 inches or more... ...have to wait to get our RV out and begin the dewinterization and check out process.... ...read the RV is in our barn in a field (no road) ground is going to have to dry out quite a bit...

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,051 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Morning folks. It's 59° out and should be 73 today with a strong possibility for rain all morning. Maybe if it clears up enough we'll do some grilling later.

·
Super Moderator
38,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,054 ·
Morning John, JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's a foggy 67 looking for the mid 80s today, we had heavy winds last night that brought down a huge tree in my neighbors yard.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good morning...:) Gonna weed wack around the barns..and mow the path back to the burn pile. Then go help my parents with some yard work, and Dads gonna fire up the grill.. Gonna be hot and humid here today.. but nothing like at Huskymans house.. So i can't even complain...lol.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Mrs. Bear made it to the store and back and beat the rain, but not without a check money light coming on in her Q. Well, in our case it's check calendar, because it's still under warranty so we just need to find time to bring it in. It's almost due for it's second oil change, so that should work...

7041 - 7060 of 7145 Posts