Kimber Talk Forums banner
7081 - 7100 of 7516 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
If I refused to watch a movie with one of those "libtard" actors in it displaying a complete lack of firearm knowledge (with very few exceptions), my movie list would be quite short indeed. Almost ALL of the Hollywierd types are actively anti-gun yet portray their misuse in most of their movies. Complete hypocrites, oh wait, just like politicians! And just WHO elects these fools? Tell me who elected the four complete anti-American assholes commonly called "the squad" to Congress? No one I know! They're like a cancer eating and destroying our country from the inside.

And consider that these Hollywierd jerks were all major donors to Obiden, which now wants to f___k with the 2A, see any conflict here folks?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know for me..it's not practical to boycot every person or Company that is anti 2A. I won't step foot in a Field and Stream, or Dicks Sporting Goods because i have 2A supporting options..but that isn't always the case. As far as actors go, Alec Baldwin is my favorite actor..he is a Liberal nutjob, i wouldn't vote for him to even be the town dog catcher..But i can appreciate his work. Maybe we could have a thread on here listing anti 2A Companies, alongside pro 2A (or at least neutral) alternatives. A list that would make it quick/easy to look and see if there is a convenient alternative, insted of just talking about it.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Be quicker and a shorter list of PRO 2A companies!!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Impossible. Everyone sucks. Hell, I know people boycotting Black Rifle Coffee for not being pro gun enough. Real gun people don't patronize those traitors, they buy Blackout Coffee! Jesus Christ, I can't keep up. I just want to drink some good coffee.

Now we're continuing the Jesse Stone saga. Loved Tom Selleck since I was a little kid watching Magnum P I. I've somehow managed to make it four decades while knowing literally nothing about him personally, and I like it that way.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
...got around early, fixed breakfast, Ms. Mary Matilda and went to Church... got back home and had a salad and ground filet on crackers... Ms. Mary Matilda is making deviled eggs as we will be going over to a friends house and a couple other folks and just visit... ...Sunday evening in south land-read north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,086 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Morning folks. It's 53° out and supposed to be 71. For a week today's forecast has been nearly 100% chance of rain, but now all they're saying is partly cloudy. Huh. Well, anyway. Back to the rat race.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,089 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 60, headed for the low 70s and rain today.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Good Morning all. Started out at 79, headed to the mid 90's with a heat index of 105. Going to be another hot 1. Last day of vacation for me, back to the grind tomorrow on day shift. Glad I only have 4 day work weeks. Have a safe and good Monday everyone. Stay hydrated with increasing warm temperatures.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,096 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Well, no drought complaints here. I mean, it wasn't bad, I barely needed wipers today. Except for each time I had to get out of my truck to load or unload my trailer, at which point the sky opened and dumped an inch a minute until I was back in the truck again. Monday, Monday...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Morning everyone. Man oh man, we needed the rain but could have done without the thunderstorms moving through at 3AM this morning. First one sounded like it landed in the backyard waking from a dead sleep, brought back too many memories. Looks like a nap is in order.
Enjoy the day folks.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Morning folks. It's 62° and should be 75 later with a good chance of rain pretty much all day. Yesterday sucked, today looks like it will be more of the same, but who knows? Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

7081 - 7100 of 7516 Posts