Kimber Talk Forums banner
7461 - 7480 of 7590 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,461 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 58 headed for the mid 80s today.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good morning JBear & JC45, Wingnut and everyone it's 77 here and headed to 91 with lots of sunshine. was mostly the same yesterday while I was at work. Took today off so I could attend my grandson 3rd B birthday party with the rest of the family. He's the only grandbabe till September. That the projected month for his baby sister to make her grand entrance.

Sorry about the long Delay on the Movie review JBear, I didn't really snap to what you were asking at first. We started watching the first season of the new Walker Texas ranger last night. Was different, started off kind of slow, but we were on episode 3 when we went to bed and it has gotten good. Have a great Sunday and stay safe!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I've been wondering about that show. It seems synonymous with Chuck Norris, so I can't fathom who thought it could benefit from a remake. Concurrently, I can't picture Padalecki coming close to duplicating Chuck's karate, which seemed to be a centerpiece for the show.
That all having been said, I only saw a few episodes decades ago, so I'm almost completely talking out my ass. And because it all makes so little sense, I can't help but be intrigued. Did you watch the original? Now that I finally found someone who's watching the new one I'm even more curious.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yes JBear, I watched the original Walker Texas Ranger. That being said I think the name is the only things that are truly about the same. New Walker seems to a younger Officer with a little more real life flair and the hardships of being a single parent, that's real shows the true actions of not being the parent that was used to holding things together. There are interactions with the grandparents and how a Mom real is the holding thread of a family. I'm looking forward to getting home later a trying to squeeze in a few more episodes.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,468 ·
I'll have to check it out, I see it's on the CW channel.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Hm. I'm not sold yet, but I'll be looking for an update when you're farther in

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,471 ·
Looks like my backyard.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,474 ·
Looks like a good place to find bluejay sized mosquitoes
So, you've been in my backyard before I sprayed, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,475 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Looks like my backyard.
It is my backyard.
:)
I sometimes fish off my back porch.

Looks like a good place to find bluejay sized mosquitoes
A mosquito once landed at the airstrip in the next county.
They pumped 20 gallons of fuel up his ass before they realized he wasnt Cesna.

Bad Ninga is that the Oakmulgee River?
Ocmulgee.
Yep.
I spend alot of time on that river as well as the Altamaha.
lol.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Morning folks. It's 68° and mostly cloudy, should be 75 and raining today. I think I'm going to have to drag an excavator to Boston, not sure. Maybe not. We'll see.

Reactions: huskyman

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,479 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, 62 headed for the mid 80s today.

7461 - 7480 of 7590 Posts