Kimber Talk Forums banner
7481 - 7500 of 7590 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
...good afternoon!!! ...temp here in north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line is 77 headed to 86 or so... ...3" of rain last night... more expected....
...winter wheat is harvested, corn is tasseled and silk is very dark, cotton is mid thigh high, and soy beans are ankle high and growing...
...y'all have a great day...

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,483 ·
Time for the old guy to pull the plug, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Morning folks. It's only 64° out! Going up to 75 and clear, which is apparently how it's going to stay today even though yesterday today was supposed to be raining all day. Huh. Now it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, which means the grass won't get mowed. So it goes.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,489 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Morning folks. It's 66° and partly cloudy, but it should get up to 80 and actually be pretty sunny... at least until this afternoon sometime. Hopefully the kid shows up to mow this morning or it's probably not getting done. This has been the rainiest summer I can ever remember so far. Hump day! Anyway...

Reactions: huskyman

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,493 ·
Morning JBear, John, and huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's 63 going to 77 with some possible PM rain.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,495 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Morning folks. It's 60° and clear, should be 77 later. Never did rain yesterday- I don't think- but the lawn never got mowed anyway. Oh well. That just means I don't have to pay him yet.

Reactions: huskyman

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Here I was thinking it was a little chilly at 60° when I got up at 4, now it's 57. It always weirds me out a little when the old saw "it's going to get worse before it gets better" rolls out as "it's gonna get colder before it gets warmer" when the sun is moving in the opposite direction.

Maybe I just need another coffee to wake up a little more.

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,499 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 56 here looking for 80 again today. Had trouble getting on the forum this morning, anybody else had trouble?

7481 - 7500 of 7590 Posts