Kimber Talk Forums banner
7501 - 7516 of 7516 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I did not have trouble getting on the forum this morning.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,503 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Update: I did not have trouble getting on the forum this morning either. Trouble getting out of bed, yes. On the forum, no. But that's a whole other thing.

Morning folks. It's 60° out and clear, should be 78 today. Which in contemporary parlance translates to at least 85.
Anyway. TGIF.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,506 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 66 and raining, headed to the upper 70s today with T-Storms. The landscaper had 6 semi truck loads of dirt delivered yesterday, so of course it's going to rain all day today. He started spreading and leveling yesterday, and it's starting to shape up.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
So, it turns out I have some time to kill at work. Sitting in a Home Depot parking lot waiting for our service truck,
an hour from home and an hour from my destination, with a blown out tire on the trailer I'm using to drag an excavator to the job.

This day just got a whole lot longer...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Afternoon all! Little warm and humid here in Texas today started out at 71 and it's 92 now. Not suppose to get any rain today or over the weekend, the weather guru says we have a high pressure over us for a few days.
JBear (Walker) is a little hard to get into, it really is moving somewhat slow, I've made through a few more episodes, but I'm fastly loosing interest. Was talking about the show with My daughter and she said they had the same outcome with it.
Took the Micro 9 to the range this week and it shot wonderful, had bought some more new mags from Kimber (8 rounders) and was able to shoot 48 rounds before stopping to reload any. It shot the 115 grain as good as the 124 grain. Loving that little pistol more everytime I shoot it. Also picked me up one of those 33 round mags for my Glock 19 yesterday. Going to try that fun thing out next week. Have a great Friday and weekend all. Stay Safe!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Well I guess I'll wait a little longer to give Walker a try.

Morning folks. It's only 57° and going up to 80 today. Little rain yesterday evening and perhaps a bit more over night, not sure. Don't care, I'm staying in this weekend. For real this time.

Reactions: huskyman

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good morning, its 64 with a high of 90 with humidity. We also got rain showers yesterday afternoon so we may get some again today.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,514 ·
Morning JBear, huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a very humid 70 going to the mid 80s today.

Reactions: huskyman
7501 - 7516 of 7516 Posts