Kimber Talk Forums banner
7921 - 7940 of 8023 Posts

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s back to work today. Weekends go fast, even when they are 4 day weekends. It’s 57 and going up to 81 with some rain and thunderstorms.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,922 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 61 going to 76 with a chance of some PM rain. We had a good T-storm last night, the lights blinked a couple of times but never lost power.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,927 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Morning folks. It's already 71° out. Woohoo! And it's going to get all the way up to... 73. And heavy rain, which has already started, woke up to thunder and lightning. Thinking about what I have to do today... it's gonna be a time.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,930 ·
Morning JBear, huskyman, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 52 in Dimondale going to 72.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,932 ·
Time for me to make like a banana and split.
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Morning folks. It's 64° out and it's going to be 73 again and hopefully pretty sunny. TGIF

Reactions: huskyman

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,934 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 50 here in Dimondale, going to 76.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Morning gents. We are at 50 this morning and should make it to 80 today. Spent most of yesterday working on lawn work, so hoping to get some shop time today, before the end of vacation.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
...we started out the morning at 58--right pleasant... ...fixed breakfast--omellets, toast, jelly, hot coffee, did the morning chore of sweeping the floors... ...now to go wash the Ms. Mary Matilda's car and clean it up... ...and then it is off to my LGS (indoor range) and shoot a few hundred rounds...

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,940 ·
Time for me to hit the bricks, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

7921 - 7940 of 8023 Posts