Kimber Talk Forums banner
7941 - 7960 of 8023 Posts

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Morning everyone, 51 degrees and going up to 72.
Today we are getting out on my motorcycle. It looks like a nice day to ride. Probably go grab lunch somewhere which we’re out.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Morning folks. 50° and should be 73 and sunny today. I think tomorrow is going to be the nicer one, but we're probably running some errands this morning anyway. Ride safe JC.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,943 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 58 going to 85 today.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Good day to each of you... ...we started out at 57 or so going to 84... ...but we be dry as a bone... ...started watering the yard around our house... ...we have a water well and its is plumbed to the front of the our house (use a long garden hose with a 4' tall sprinkler that throws a 20' radius).... fixed Ms. Mary Matilda blue berry pancakes for breakfast... ...getting ready to run errands....
...never forget the events of 9/11...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Morning all! Started out at 64 headed to the 90's later. Weather guru says its the last day of sunshine for some days as a system is moving into the Gulf of Mexico and will probably send a substantial amount of rain our way 5-12". Prayerfully I hope that's not the case, I still get PSTD over large amounts of rain sense we flooded in 2019 from Imelda. We do have insurance, but it the hassle of trying to find replacements for everything in this Pandemic marketplace. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day, enjoy your ride JC. I need to do the same, little wind therapy is good for ya!

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,949 ·
It's that time again, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Morning folks. It's 63° out and clear, gonna be 78 later. Looks like high 70's to 80 all week. I'll take it.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,952 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 69 going to 83 with a chance of PM rain.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Good day to y'all... up early... ...moved the sprinkler setup... ...fixed Ms. Mary Matilda aspargus (thinly diced, with bacon bits, and cheddar cheese) omelette this morning with toast, jelly, and hot coffee. Then off to church; Ms. Mary Matilda treated lunch at Bravo-an Italian Kitchen (she had a gift card from grandkids); food and service was great... and now back at home with the grandson mowing, trimming bushes, and washing windows in the back yard (he is still working off his debt because he has my old flatbed farm truck ('97 Chevy C/K 2500 HD with 5.7 liter V8)...Life is good.

y'all have a great day...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
.fixed Ms. Mary Matilda aspargus (thinly diced, with bacon bits, and cheddar cheese) omelette this morning with toast, jelly, and hot coffee.
I was procrastinating by reading KT rather than going to Whole Foods to pick up a couple things for dinner. Good thing, 'cuz now you have me thinking about asparagus omelettes. Gonna get me a bunch of asparagus. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday for breakfast...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I was procrastinating by reading KT rather than going to Whole Foods to pick up a couple things for dinner. Good thing, 'cuz now you have me thinking about asparagus omelettes. Gonna get me a bunch of asparagus. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday for breakfast...
...try it, you'll like... or ...just put asparagus in skillet with a couple pieces of thick sliced ham, season, cover skillet and let it all steam... ...go fix some eggs to order... as am alternative...

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,958 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night/

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
...try it, you'll like... or ...just put asparagus in skillet with a couple pieces of thick sliced ham, season, cover skillet and let it all steam... ...go fix some eggs to order... as am alternative...
Thx. I think I'll chop it into small lengths and sauté in the omelet pan. Remove asparagus, put in bowl, start omelet, distribute asparagus, fold omelet, finish with a subtle cheese.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Morning folks. It's 68° and should be 78 later. Another weekend over.

7941 - 7960 of 8023 Posts