Kimber Talk Forums banner
7961 - 7980 of 8024 Posts

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s 66 degrees and going up to 79.
Today’s my appointment with the oral surgeon. I’ve been dreading this day.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,962 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen it's 63 going to 74 with rain today.

Reactions: JC45

·
Registered
751 Posts
Good morning JBear, JC45, Chuck and the rest of the gang.It's a muggy 79 and light rain here on the Texas Gulf coast this morning. Praying that Nicholas doesn't flood us all out later on. It's 40 miles South of Brownsville with 60 mph winds. It continues to move north-northwest and will gradually turn to the north to day. Landfall is expected on the mid-Texas coast near Port Lavaca around midnight. Then move north-northeast over eastern Texas and into northern Louisiana. Well I'm off to bed, working nights next 2 nights, you all stay safe!

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,966 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Morning folks. It's 57° and clear, should be 77 today. One day down, four to go.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,969 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 65 going to 85 with a PM T-Storm.
John, glad to hear your oral surgery went well, and you're pain free.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
...yard work done early this morning; then breakfast for Ms. Mary Matilda who will be out and about all afternoon... ...so I will be at my LGS with indoor range shortly and will do some lusting over Ultra's and maybe a Ruger Mark IV with threaded barrel... ...and then go shoot a couple hundred rounds (bought from LGS, not my stash)... ...it will be tough, but someone's gotta do it..

...y'all have a great day...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Afternoon all, Nicholas has been better than expected, rain showers have been light with some brief down poors. We are carrying bravely on! Thanks all for your good thoughts, prayers and concerns. Have a great afternoon all!

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,973 ·

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Morning folks. It's 68° and overcast. Should be 80 today, hopefully overcast is as wet as it gets. Blew some leaves out of the yard yesterday, planning on mowing the grass tonight. We'll see. I'm ready to switch the mower over to race gas for the season, hopefully I have enough...

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,976 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 64 here in Dimondale going to 75.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
...good day to y'all... ...71 early this morning, cloudy, 3-5 mph breeze, chance of showers... ...yard treatment is done... ...fixed French toast for breakfast with hot coffee, and Ms. Mary Matilda's cantalope...

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,978 ·

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well, it didn't rain, and I mowed the yard, but apparently the fuel tank on that thing is bigger than I thought. Maybe I'll run it out next week...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Morning folks. It's 66° out with light rain. Well, supposedly. It doesn't sound like it. There's plenty of lightning though, and not a whisper of thunder. That's always a bit disconcerting. I guess it's gonna get up to 73 and keep raining all day. That's sure not to make going to Boston today any more frustrating than usual...

Reactions: Oklahomabound
7961 - 7980 of 8024 Posts