Kimber Talk Forums banner
8121 - 8140 of 8223 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Didn't get a chance to say good morning as I was under the weather. Allergies kicking up a bit. The day was beautiful as always! Had a West by God Texas sunrise this am. sitting on the back porch watching it, sure can take a lot off your mind.
Hope everyone has a great evening, stay safe and sleep well!

·
Administrator
39,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,125 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 55° out and overcast, which it's expected to be all day while it works it's way up to 64. Not sure what's going on today. May stay home, may take the new Q out to stretch it's legs, may go hit our favorite local Mexican joint for dinner since the town realized nobody was going to put up with another mask mandate and backpeddled on it after less than a week. Dunno, but I'm glad the work week is over.

·
Administrator
39,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,128 ·
Morning John, JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 58 going to 73 with PM rain.

Reactions: JC45 and Jflytle

·
Registered
774 Posts
Afternoon all, slept in this morning, Had my coffee and been outside a bit. Fall weather here in Texas is a nice change. Was exposed to that Rona again this week at work. Prayerfully the antibodies from having it once and having had the vaccine in the last 6 months will protect me and my family from anther scare of it. But, like everyone else, who knows! Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend. Stay safe :)

·
Administrator
39,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,132 ·
Time for me to pull the plug, you all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: MrWicked

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 55° out and cloudy, which should develop into 62 and raining. We did all kinds of driving around yesterday, and let me tell ya... that ain't happening again today.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Administrator
39,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,135 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 65 and raining, going to 79 today.

Reactions: JC45 and Jflytle

·
Registered
774 Posts
Afternoon all, slept in again today. Hanging close to the house today just chilling. Still pretty nice outside. Warming up suppose to get some rain in the next few days. Have a great Sunday afternoon!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Afternoon folks. The second half of Leverage, Redemption season 1 is all released, so we're finishing out the day there. Not as good as the original, but what is? Not much, but I'm sipping on my favorite beer (Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout) and I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
14,432 Posts
@JBear does the Chocolate Stout taste like it sounds? Easy to find in grocery store?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
It tastes how it sounded to me... YRMV. It's relatively common here, but I've never seen it in a grocery store. Regardless, you'll find it bottled in a four pack with the imports.

8121 - 8140 of 8223 Posts