Kimber Talk Forums banner
8141 - 8160 of 8224 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 59° out and overcast, I think it may have rained a bit overnight. Supposed to be relatively clear and 71 later; in fact, it looks like it may be a relatively nice week with low probability for rain and highs in the 70's all week. We'll see.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s 55 degrees and going up 68. I have the day off but I’m not sure what I’m doing today.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,143 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 67 going to 80 with PM rain.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 51° and overcast, looks like it's only going to get up to 69 today. And tomorrow for that matter, apparently the professional guessers were a tad optimistic for the week yesterday. Anyway, going back to Boston this morning. So.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,146 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 63 going to 67 with scattered showers.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Morning gents. 63 this morning and should only see the mid/upper 60's, which should dry us out from all of the rain yesterday.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Good Morning everyone its currently 82 and headed to 89 later, slight chance of rain later. Have a nice Tuesday all!

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,150 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Ended up in th ER this am. Sciatic nerve acting up... nothing new. Y'all have a great night.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Oh, man, been there. Didn't care for it much. Only once, I don't think it ever getting to the "nothing new" status is something I could live with. Thankfully due to the nature of my injury it isn't chronic, but that was easily my least favorite visit to the ER... and I've cut fingers off.

Morning folks. It's another 59° mostly cloudy morning that should become another ambiguously lit 69° day. The promises of 70's all week that were forecast last weekend were unsurprisingly wrong, and sadly optimistic. So it goes.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s 57 degrees and going up to 70.

Yard Dart, hope your feeling better.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Oh, man, been there. Didn't care for it much. Only once, I don't think it ever getting to the "nothing new" status is something I could live with. Thankfully due to the nature of my injury it isn't chronic, but that was easily my least favorite visit to the ER... and I've cut fingers off.

Morning folks. It's another 59° mostly cloudy morning that should become another ambiguously lit 69° day. The promises of 70's all week that were forecast last weekend were unsurprisingly wrong, and sadly optimistic. So it goes.
Good morning! The issue stems from all those “soft landings.” Feeling better this am thanks.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,155 ·
Morning JBear, John, and Yard Dart, morning ladies and gentlemen. It's 60 here in Dimondale going to 72 with PM rain.

Reactions: JC45

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The issue stems from all those “soft landings.”
Mine stemmed from a not so soft landing on a pointy steel trailer ramp corner from the top of the load several feet above stabbing my sciatic nerve. Apparently I'm lucky I didn't break my back, but it was small consolation while I was passing out at the pharmacy after leaving the ER. It's allegedly the most painful sciatic injury, but the most temporary. Good thing, I can't imagine living with anything remotely like that on a regular basis... particularly if it's because you don't sit correctly in your cubicle. If you came by it in a life size game of Jarts, it seems a lot more validated... but no less enjoyable.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,158 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s 57 degrees and going up to 70.

Yard Dart, hope your feeling better.
Good morning JC45. Yea feeling a little bit better. Taking it easy for a couple of days will help.
Mine stemmed from a not so soft landing on a pointy steel trailer ramp corner from the top of the load several feet above stabbing my sciatic nerve. Apparently I'm lucky I didn't break my back, but it was small consolation while I was passing out at the pharmacy after leaving the ER. It's allegedly the most painful sciatic injury, but the most temporary. Good thing, I can't imagine living with anything remotely like that on a regular basis... particularly if it's because you don't sit correctly in your cubicle. If you came by it in a life size game of Jarts, it seems a lot more validated... but no less enjoyable.
It’s not fun no matter how much it affects your quality of life.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Not fun per se, but when there's a light at the end of the tunnel there's an argument that it could actually improve your quality of life. I gained a first hand, crash coarse experience to empathize with people who somehow live with sciatica, without the looming threat of it returning to mess with me again. Probably. Anyway.

Morning folks. It's 55° and partly cloudy this morning and looks like (four days late) it should finally make it into the 70's today. 75! We'll see. I have to go back to Boston, so that's always fun; then down to Newtown. Weird folks down there. I think Alex Jones may have broken them or something. At least I won't be a felon just for going there. Regardless, It's going to be a nice day of pulling my goose to places I hate being. Paradox perhaps... but that's the job.

Reactions: Jflytle
8141 - 8160 of 8224 Posts