Kimber Talk Forums banner
8161 - 8180 of 8224 Posts

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,162 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 66 going to 73.

Reactions: JC45 and Jflytle

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Good morning all. Currently 58 heading to mid 80's here in the great state of Texas. Thanks again for all the well wishes. Feeling a whole bunch better.
Got the new one together yesterday, thought I'd share her picture.
Couch Wood studio couch Rectangle Table
Couch Wood studio couch Rectangle Table
Couch Wood studio couch Rectangle Table Couch Wood studio couch Rectangle Table

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Not fun per se, but when there's a light at the end of the tunnel there's an argument that it could actually improve your quality of life. I gained a first hand, crash coarse experience to empathize with people who somehow live with sciatica, without the looming threat of it returning to mess with me again. Probably. Anyway.

Morning folks. It's 55° and partly cloudy this morning and looks like (four days late) it should finally make it into the 70's today. 75! We'll see. I have to go back to Boston, so that's always fun; then down to Newtown. Weird folks down there. I think Alex Jones may have broken them or something. At least I won't be a felon just for going there. Regardless, It's going to be a nice day of pulling my goose to places I hate being. Paradox perhaps... but that's the job.
Have a safe one today. Going to try and finish up my little project out back. slow and easy it goes!

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,167 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Yard Dart

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 60° out and on it's way to 71. Have to go to Woostah today. Also North Redding, wherever TF that is. It's Massachusetts, so I'd rather not. I think I have to move an excavator somewhere too... I don't remember. TGIF.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,170 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 57, raining, going to 63.

Reactions: JC45 and Lisa93

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Evening folks. Started the newWalker, Texas Ranger tonight. Never saw more than an episode or three of the original, but I'm not sure what the two have in common... or if we'll get through the season. The narratives are pretty thick already.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,175 ·
Not looking forward to tonight's walk, the boys are ready, and it's raining.

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Don't catch any sniffles Chuck

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Morning everyone, it’s 64 degrees and going up to 72 with some showers.

We are heading out early to Lancaster County PA (Amish Country) with another couple. We do this trip once or twice a year.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Good Morning all. Cool front move through last night. It's down to 63 right now, high today suppose to be 75 with sunshine. Have a great Saturday and be safe!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Morning folks. It's 62° out and partly cloudy, gonna be 73 today and I got nowhere to be.

8161 - 8180 of 8224 Posts