Kimber Talk Forums banner
8461 - 8480 of 8565 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. It's 28° and clear, gonna be 48 eventually and- I think- sunny. We'll see. Got some running around to do this morning, and the kid is coming for Fall cleanup in the yard. Bit of a late start, but the stove is going and I'm not gonna want to leave. Oh well. At least it's the weekend.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s chilly out there this morning, 27 and going up to 45.

I carved up some pumpkins last night and I have to help my wife make some pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving the the whole neighborhood.
I have a few other things to do before we go out for lunch and then I can have some drinks.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Good afternoon... ...it was 31 early this morning and is at 58 this afternoon...
...leaves have been pushed up around the base of the trees.... ...firepit has all the leaves off of it... ...will have a fire with hot dogs and all the fixin's later this afternoon...kids and grandkids are coming over for the fire...

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,466 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. It's currently 30°, going to be 53 and gloomy today but I got nowhere to be. The little pellet stove is winding up and it sure isn't gloomy in here.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,472 ·

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. It's 53° and should get up to 53, although supposedly it's going to spend the next few hours dropping into the mid 40's first. Woken up by rain that stopped as soon as I got up, but it'll be back. So it goes.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,476 ·
Morning JBear, John, and Mark, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 28 here in Dimondale going to 35 today.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,478 ·

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. It's 30° out, looks like it's gonna be 41 today. That's all I have to say about that.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,480 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 18 going to 41, the frost is on the pumpkin.

8461 - 8480 of 8565 Posts