Kimber Talk Forums banner
8481 - 8500 of 8565 Posts

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,484 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. It's 26° and clear, looks like it's going to be a whopping 41 today. They're saying 32% chance of snow Sunday, fuckers, but they can't decide this week if it's gonna rain all day Thursday and be sunny Friday or rain all day Friday and be sunny tomorrow, so. Who knows.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,488 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 35 heading to a windy 48.

Reactions: JC45

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,494 ·
I'm calling it a night, normally I'd be busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, but Thanksgiving dinner will be at my son's house tomorrow. My daughter-in-law has said that she has everything in hand and doesn't need any help. After all these years, it feels strange not to be preparing dinner.

You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Congrats Chuck. Vickie gave her Dad's day and night caregivers Thanksgiving off. So I'm going to do a crockpot lasagna in the morning and we will load up Kracker included and take care of her Dad.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Morning folks. Happy Thanksgiving! It's currently 28° and should be 51 and partly cloudy today. Going over to my folks this afternoon for dinner, but right now I'm in my weekend spot on the couch, it's 59 in here and the stove is winding up. It'll be 70 in no time...

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone. I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. It’s 30 degrees and going up to 50.

JBear, the brace can come off to shower and sleep. Hopefully it’s fully off next Friday when she sees the doctor.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Well that doesn't sound tooo horrible. Will still be nice to be free of it though, for sure! Every time I've had any kind of cast/brace/etc that could only come off to shower, I LIVED for that shower.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Well that doesn't sound tooo horrible. Will still be nice to be free of it though, for sure! Every time I've had any kind of cast/brace/etc that could only come off to shower, I LIVED for that shower.
I had to put one of those shower heads with a hose so she didn’t get the brace wet. She just couldn’t wash her hair for a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Small consolation perhaps, but those shower heads are nice to have anyway

8481 - 8500 of 8565 Posts