Kimber Talk Forums banner
8961 - 8980 of 9124 Posts

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
Ha. Not that bad but close. When Kracker was a pup I remember standing outside in the rain holding and umbrella, still getting soaked waiting on him to do his business and understand the concept of letting me know when he needed to go out.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
...good day to y'all.... ...it be a 36 degree blue sky day with a bit of wind.... starting to dry out from the 4 inches of rain we got yesterday over 18 hours...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Evening folks. It's 21° and heading for 3. had to go out last night after the rain stopped and before the temps started crashing. Got home around 2, slept in to 6 and back to work. Not much postin' time in there. Hopefully the rest of the week is more... typical.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Administrator
40,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,965 ·
Dropped the boys off at the groomer this morning, then went to get my eyes checked. The boys came out looking great, and I've reached the point where I need cataract surgery to improve my vision. I have an appointment to see the doctor in early February.
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Well, shit. Both eyes?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Dropped the boys off at the groomer this morning, then went to get my eyes checked. The boys came out looking great, and I've reached the point where I need cataract surgery to improve my vision. I have an appointment to see the doctor in early February.

Chuck, Out!
Well that sucks! I've been lucky so far...wife had hers done a few years back.. it's a surprisingly easy procedure. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Morning folks. It's 14° and falling. Whenever it turns around and starts climbing again we may see 17. I will... probably not be washing my truck today.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s cold out there this morning. 10 degrees and going up to 16.

·
Administrator
40,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,970 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a crisp 6 going to 25 today.

Well, shit. Both eyes?
Yes, both eyes, there is a possible bright side. With the new lenses they have, my vision could be improved to the point where I would only need reading glasses or if I'm really lucky no glasses at all. I'm looking forward to it, I've been wearing bifocals for over 25 years.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a crisp 6 going to 25 today.

Yes, both eyes, there is a possible bright side. With the new lenses they have, my vision could be improved to the point where I would only need reading glasses or if I'm really lucky no glasses at all. I'm looking forward to it, I've been wearing bifocals for over 25 years.
I miss that post, good luck Chuck.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mornin Everyone !! It’s a nice 32 deg this morning on TB with clear skies. Gonna be a banner day here today. I’ve just brought Daisy (our new rescue fur baby) out for her morning walk, Ms Tejun and I did our yoga (helps my sciatica) and am enjoying my first cup of coffee. plan to go look at a Honda side by side later. Looking to upgrade from my Coleman 550.

Hope you eye doctor visit goes ok Chuck !

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
Sunny clear and 34 here. Good luck Chuck, my wife needs eye surgery to but didn't tell me about it until recently...

Reactions: JC45 and Chuck43

·
Administrator
40,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,977 ·

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Morning folks, it's 6° out. Should finally get above freezing today, in the high 30's. Boy have I been burning some pellets lately.

·
Administrator
40,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,980 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a comfortable 34 going to 37, if the sun comes out it could be a nice day.

Reactions: JC45
8961 - 8980 of 9124 Posts