Kimber Talk Forums banner
8981 - 9000 of 9124 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Good morning Chuck, Jbear & John it's 45 to start out with light rain. Rain should move on out in the next hour or so. Sunshine and a high of 66 suppose to happen this afternoon, will see. This is my Friday at work, although I expect to get forced back in 1 day early because we are short handed. No big deal the extra money will be nice. Happy Wednesday all!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mornin everyone ! It’s A cloudy morning on TB. 48 deg and should get to 60 for high. I’m enjoying some coffee and trying to pick my project for today. Hope you all have a great day

·
Registered
683 Posts
Morning all -- we are having some crazy weather swings here in middle America. The forecast is for 60 degrees today and tomorrow, followed by snow storms on Friday and Saturday. I guess I will drive my convertible today, and get the snow shovels ready for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
We made it to Piqua, Ohio..about 425 miles. That's enough for one day... temps were still in the 40's at 6PM...not one snowflake to be seen! 🤗 Another 330 miles tomorrow to my brother's place for a few days.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That's how many miles I drove today, and your tomorrow is likely how many I'll drive tomorrow. Also, Walmart.com had 2.5gal. jugs of Rotella T6 back in stock today... I got two. Woohoo! I can do my job another month and a half!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That's how many miles I drove today, and your tomorrow is likely how many I'll drive tomorrow. Also, Walmart.com had 2.5gal. jugs of Rotella T6 back in stock today... I got two. Woohoo! I can do my job another month and a half!
What is your job that only gets 1-1/2 months per 5 gallons of oil?

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,989 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
What is your job that only gets 1-1/2 months per 5 gallons of oil?
I drive for my family's construction company. Pick up parts, deliver materials, move equipment, etc. I do a full service every 5k miles, which usually ticks off every 3 weeks and change. The D-max takes ten quarts.

Morning folks. I woke up today to a veritable heat wave, it's 23° and should hit 46 today. That's as good as it gets until sometime next week, tomorrow it plunges again and it isn't expected to get above freezing all weekend. Le sigh.

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,992 ·
Morning JBear, John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a foggy 33 going to a cloudy 35, that's Michigan for ya.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good Morning all,
I'm home for a few days. I couldn't help but pick up the S&W CSX when I got in to town yesterday. I'm heading to the indoor range today to give it try. I still get a discount there for being a retired C/O. 😊 It's clear and cold here in Idaho but it doesn't matter; it's good to be home and out of the truck for a few days. Daisy is happy to see Mama and stretch her legs for a while.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Morning Chuck, John, Jbear & Chris, felt good to sleep in past 4 am today. It's currently 52 headed to 72 later with sunshine everywhere here in Southeast Texas. I'm off for a few days as well, enjoying life to the fullest till Sunday night shift starts. Have a great Thursday everyone!

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
Chris, so basically your job is "Driving Miss Daisy?"

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,997 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Chrisc8111

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Made it to my brother's... it's been 3 years so we have a lot to catch up on ... we had a nice dinner, have opened a bottle of Jim Beam and are now reminiscing about times past and something dear to our hearts...guns. Good times!!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Morning folks. It's 33° out. Yesterday, the high for today was going to be 35. Today the high for today is 41. This, as per usual, aren't going how they predicted. Still supposed to be cold AF this weekend though, with some snow coming in Sunday and barrels of rain to follow. We'll see.

Reactions: Tejun
8981 - 9000 of 9124 Posts