Kimber Talk Forums banner
9001 - 9020 of 9124 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mornin Everyone ! Its a beautiful morning at TB. 39 deg and clear skies. I just got back from helping my neighbor unload his newly purchased 1935 Ford Hot Rod. He has been searching for one for quite a while and finally found one in Dallas.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yeah, Kimbertalk has specific rules about teasing us with cool stuff and refusing to post pictures. Don't make us report you to the Moderator. He's a car guy, too. The punishment would be severe.
Oops !! :) Well, I only have one pick he sent me when he was picking it up. He is washing it now and I'm going back later to get some more detailed pics. It was professionally done a couple of years ago. Looks like a quality build, not something that they threw some paint on to sell it. Small Block Chevy chromed out really sounded sweet this morning when he fired it up to back off the trailer.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
'at'll do

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,009 ·
Sweet, need more pictures and details when available.

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,010 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Chrisc8111

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That second to last one looks familiar, I think you've biked that one before.

Morning folks. It's 6° out. May drop down to 5 still, high for today is a sunny 17 with 10mph winds. Good day to not do any of that stuff Rusty enjoys.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,013 ·
Morning JBear, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 12 going to 20 today. Arthritis is acting up this morning, woke up with hand and shoulder pain on my left side, getting old sucks.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Morning JBear, morning everyone, it’s 3 degrees and doesn’t look like it’s going above 17. Not much to do in this weather.

I did get my new WLW Predator yesterday for my M&P 45. This is the gun I take in the woods.

·
Administrator
40,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,018 ·
Morning JBear.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mornin everyone ! It’s 42 here at TB and WINDY. Temps are gonna go down all day but not to what some of you up north will be experiencing. I think I’ll just clean a few reels or a gun or two and stay inside

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
We intend to leave my brother's place in Tennessee and head for Florida Monday morning..supposed to get dumped on here with snow which will make travel next to impossible on these twisting narrow roads. Was glad to be able to shoot my new Ultra yesterday...as it's going to have to wait for better weather to see more rounds down range. For those in the middle of this shit storm weather...stay safe.

9001 - 9020 of 9124 Posts