Kimber Talk Forums banner
10581 - 10600 of 10678 Posts

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10,581 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I composed a post on here this morning but apparently forgot to send it.. old age setting in. Anyway stared the morning in the mid 60's and it made it to the mid 70's.. I started 15# of pork butt at 7:30AM and kept it on the wood smoker for 5 hours and transferred it to the pellet smoker. The darn auger stuck on and when I walked by it 2 hours later it was north of 500°.. so I transfered all to the oven at 300° to finish cooking. Now gotta figure out what's wrong with this Traeger.

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10,589 ·
I. The darn auger stuck on and when I walked by it 2 hours later it was north of 500°.. so I transfered all to the oven at 300° to finish cooking. Now gotta figure out what's wrong with this Traeger.
My friend had that happen to his Traeger, he was using Traeger pellets and his auger was all caked up with dust. I tried Traeger pellets once and found that they have a lot of dust in them, never again.

Reactions: JC45

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10,590 ·
I've got to call it a night, Arland's over worked me today moving threads, LOL.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
My friend had that happen to his Traeger, he was using Traeger pellets and his auger was all caked up with dust. I tried Traeger pellets once and found that they have a lot of dust in them, never again.
These were Traeger pellets! I dug them out of the hopper I noticed a lot of powder in the bottom. I'm still confused on why the auger was still turning. I'm going to take it all apart tomorrow and see what's up.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
15,602 Posts
Sorry Chuck, it's been raining off and on all day here so Kracker and I was just chillin and reading the forum.

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10,593 ·
Morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 61 going to 84 today.

Just funing with you Arland, I really appreciate it when people point out stuff like that.

·
Registered
15,602 Posts
I know Chuck...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good afternoon all, Got early and had coffee outside while it was somewhat cool, very humid though. Ran a few errands, came back home took a snooze in the recliner. Ate lunch and installed the new Ring doorbell. How's y'all day going?

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10,600 ·

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

10581 - 10600 of 10678 Posts