Kimber Talk Forums banner
11301 - 11320 of 11426 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
...push leaves with riding lawn mower... ...took our EZ-GO cart to have it service & new wheels and tires... ...went to pick up our 5th wheel (read 38' with 3 slides) which has been winterized and serviced (big slide gear box broke - extended warranty ate that... ...our kawasaki mule stopped running right and will go to our mechanic after Thanksgiving... still have to trim back the shrubs in front of our house... and still have to bushhog a couple pastures... ...have reloading to do... ...and the ever favorite honey-do's

·
Registered
172 Posts
My kids still wear flip flops with temps in the 30's here 😂😂😂
Calling for minus 20 here tonight so no F/F tomorrow
Have had 38" of snow at are house so far this fall..

Looking or ELK below

Sky Snow Slope Terrain Freezing

·
Registered
16,055 Posts
Looks like a cold overwatch position.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
We're getting hit with lake effect again.. predicted 5" - 13" .. hopefully we'll be on the low side as the heavy stuff is about a mile north of us. Hopefully the wind doesn't shift. We gotta put up with this until the bay freezes over. It was 70° exactly 1 week ago. Winter sucks.

·
Administrator
41,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,319 ·
Time for this "Deplorable, Semi Fascists, Threat To Democracy to call it a night".

You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

Reactions: Chrisc8111

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Jaw Carnivore Dog breed Whiskers Terrestrial animal
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Daisy and I took off for Reno yesterday. Finally got my Pete back. $44k total for the engine over haul. Yikes!
Purple Font Bone Eyewear Magenta

It was 9 degrees when I got up this morning in Battle Mountain Nv and it's currently 29 here in Sparks 6:18 PM. I drop at 4 AM so I'm off to bed.
You guys have a good evening.
Chris & Daisy

11301 - 11320 of 11426 Posts