·
Registered
16,055 Posts
13 is cold to me so Daisy is badass!

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Speedometer

Loaded out of Rigby ID this morning to go home for Thanksgiving. I tried to get out of it but no dice. 😄
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Hood Road surface

Almost home. This is close to my part of the state of Idaho. I live out in the boonies so it's pretty good.
Sky Cloud Automotive navigation system Asphalt Air travel

And here I am waiting at Simplot to unload. Here's a fun fact. Simplot here in Idaho produces McDonald's French Fries. Yes, they really are Idaho potatoes. I haul them all the time.
Cat Carnivore Comfort Felidae Small to medium-sized cats

And finally, Daisy taking her after dinner nap. I try to keep her on Mountain Time regardless of where we are in the country.

Have a good evening. After I unload I'm ready for a Whiskey and a shower and a good night's sleep in my bed at home.

Chris & Daisy

·
Administrator
41,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,349 ·
I thought I would throw in a couple of pictures of my shifter and brake knobs since this is gun website. Those are 44 Magnum cylinders. The wires in the background look bad but I wanted satellite radio. I like the oldies music and radio stories.
Chris, I also love listening to and collecting old radio shows. I still haven't unpacked everything, but if I can find the right portable hard drive, I have 5,916 episodes of almost 100 different shows. I'd be willing to copy them to a thumb drive and send it to you.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Good morning
It's 26 degrees with an expected high of 41. Daisy was happy to see Mama when we got home. She's in season so she's happy to see Huey too. 😄 Daisy, not Mama.

Chuck that would be great. I'm big on those old stories. I'm hooked on Channel 148.
Johnny Dollar, Suspense, X Minus 1, Boston Blackie, The Lineup, Lights Out, Broadway is My Beat etc. Dad got me started on those when we were in West Berlin in the 70s. Started with a spoof show called Chicken Man. 😄 I still remember the catch phrase!

·
Administrator
41,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,352 ·
Chuck that would be great. I'm big on those old stories. I'm hooked on Channel 148.
Johnny Dollar, Suspense, X Minus 1, Boston Blackie, The Lineup, Lights Out, Broadway is My Beat etc. Dad got me started on those when we were in West Berlin in the 70s. Started with a spoof show called Chicken Man. 😄 I still remember the catch phrase!
Chris, I'll make it a point to dig out that portable hard drive over the weekend, I'll send you a PM when I have it in hand.
Here's a list of the shows I have with the number after them indicating how many episodes of that show.

21st Precinct - 118
A Man Called X - 8
ABC Mystery Theater - 3
Adventures By Morse - 54
Adventures of Frank Merriwell - 39
Adventures of Frank Race - 43
Adventures of Philip Marlowe - 56
Adventures of The Sea Hound - 11
Adventures of Zoro - 5
Blue Beetle - 24
Boston Blackie - 12
Buck Rogers - 4
Calling All Cars - 140
Candy Matson - 14
Captain Midnight - 22
Case Book of Gregory Hood - 10
Case Dismissed - 12
Casey, Crime Fighter - 77
CBS Radio Mystery Theater - 551
Ceiling Unlimited - 8
Challenge Of The Yukon - 572
Charlie Chan - 5
Cisco Kid - 8
Cloak and Dagger - 23
Creaking Door - 6
Creeps By Night - 6
Danger, Dr. Danfield - 26
Death Valley Days - 4
Detectives Black and Blue - 6
Dick Tracey - 13
Dr. Sixgun -16
Dragnet - 298
Famous Escapes - 16
Fantastic Four - 13
Flash Gordon - 44
Fort Laramie - 41
Gangbusters - 20
Gunsmoke - 473
Have Gun Will Travel - 105
Hawk Larabee - 9
Hopalong Cassidy - 108
Inner Sanctum - 165
It's a Crime, Mr. Collins - 15
John Steele, Adventurer - 10
Let George Do It - 180
Let's Pretend (kids show) - 76
Lightning Jim - 41
Lights out - 78
Luke Slaughter - 15
Macabre - 8
Manhunt - 8
Mathew Slade, Private Investigator - 8
Mercury Theater On Air -11
Michael Shayne - 34
Mike Hammer - 8
Mr. Chameleon - 2
Mr. District Attorney - 15
Mr. Keen, Tracer Of Lost Persons - 55
Murder At Midnight - 26
Murder By Experts - 14
Night Beat - 3
Nightfall - 139
Pat Novak For Hire - 23
Police Reporter - 26
Richard Diamond, Private Detective - 31
Rocky Fortune - 28
Rogers Of The Gazette - 25
Rogues Gallery - 23
Shane
Sherlock Holmes - 60
Stand by for Crime - 26
Superman - 28
Suspense - 16
Tales Of The Texas Rangers - 92
Tennessee Jed - 18
That Hammer Guy - 11
The Adventures Of Nero Wolf - 25
The Avenger - 27
The Big Guy - 1
The Chase - 21
The Devil and Mr. O - 26
The Falcon - 52
The Fat Man - 12
The Green Hornet - 58
The History of the Shadow - 5
The Line Up - 30
The Man From Homicide - 3
The Shadow Stories - 64
The Six Shooter - 40
The Whistler - 62
This is your FBI - 10
War of the Worlds - 1
Weird Circle - 78
Wild Bill Hickok - 228
Yours Truly Johnny Dollar - 423
X Minus One - 122

·
Administrator
41,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,359 · (Edited)
Today is a day for giving thanks... I spent the day at my son's in laws, and I'm thankful for surviving a day in a house of people that think the government owes them a living. I am thankful that I didn't raise my voice, attempt to convince, sway or shoot anyone of the butt wipes that would make this world a better by being placed 6' underground. Maybe my time and way of thinking is coming to an end in today's way of thinking, but I'll go to my grave thinking that your net worth is valued in what you contribute, not take.

Time for this "Deplorable, Semi Fascists, Threat To Democracy to call it a night".

You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Today is a day for giving thanks... I spent the day at my son's in laws, and I'm thankful for surviving a day in a house of people that think the government owes them a living. I am thankful that I didn't raise my voice, attempt to convince, sway or shoot anyone of the butt wipes that would make this world a better by being placed 6' underground. Maybe my time and way of thinking is coming to an end in today's way of thinking, but I'll go to my grave thinking that your net worth is valued in what you contribute, not take.

Time for this "Deplorable, Semi Fascists, Threat To Democracy to call it a night".

You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!
Well stated Chuck...there is probably many on this forum that feel the same way. I have never been one to keep my mouth shut when it comes to something I believe in strongly. I admire someone that can.

11341 - 11360 of 11426 Posts