Kimber Talk Forums banner
11661 - 11680 of 11760 Posts

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,661 ·
...fixed the 1 toilet that was leaking; fixed the faucet for the clothes washing machine hot water connection; replaced the whole house water filter, and then went to drain and replace the thermostats and elements on our 18 year old electrical water heater and there was so much sediment in the bottom of the tank (I figred that it had only a couple years left-so bit the bullet and got a new hot water tank.... (called a plumber because I don't soldier worth a crap--read copper water lines)
If the plumber hasn't already been there when he comes, have him install a shut-off valve and union on both the hot and cold water lines going into the tank. That will make it easy if you ever have to replace the heater again.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,662 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,673 ·

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

· Registered
64 Posts
44 degrees right now...
...Ms. Mary Matilda is out and about with myownself waiting for Mediacom tech to show up (if we had a choice, I would change to any other cable provider) no fiber available here is the country...
On the bright side at least you’re in the country. No fiber options, but it’s a small sacrifice for the peace and comfort of being away from all the insanity. I avoid going to town for anything like the plague, myself.

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,679 ·
44 degrees right now...
...Ms. Mary Matilda is out and about with myownself waiting for Mediacom tech to show up (if we had a choice, I would change to any other cable provider) no fiber available here is the country...
I share your pain, I only have Comcrap available, on a good week it will only go out once.

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,680 ·

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

11661 - 11680 of 11760 Posts