Kimber Talk Forums banner
11681 - 11700 of 11760 Posts

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Morning everyone. We are at 24 this morning and may make it back to the low 30's.

For the record, I with ya'll and prefer the country. Similarly, the only internet where we are at is LTE cellular. Can't get Elon's satellite, not osme of the other wireless broadband (too may trees). Hoping for someone's 'ultra' 5G

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,685 ·
Morning everyone. We are at 24 this morning and may make it back to the low 30's.

For the record, I with ya'll and prefer the country. Similarly, the only internet where we are at is LTE cellular. Can't get Elon's satellite, not osme of the other wireless broadband (too may trees). Hoping for someone's 'ultra' 5G
I really never thought of cellular internet, I'm going to look into it.

Reactions: Jflytle

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,689 ·
You all stay safe and have a great night.

God Bless,
Chuck, Out!

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,698 ·
Morning John, morning ladies and gentlemen, it's 29 with a little snow on the ground going to 33 today.

Reactions: JC45

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Good Morning Chuck & John and everyone joining us Later. It's 38 here this morning, high suppose to climb to 58 later. It was beautiful here yesterday. Not a cloud in the sky and about 61. More that today they say, makes it hard to sleep coming in off night shift. Got go get forty winks though. Have a Sweet Monday everyone!!

11681 - 11700 of 11760 Posts