Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chuck please please please increase the font size in your posts. You're killing man! I ain't getting any younger and the only thing I use for all this stuff is a phone.

Something has changed it seems your newer posts are much smaller.

Thank you for your consideration ��

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His are the only ones coming in small. His old ones are the same as everyone else's but his newer one are half the size. Is that on my end? If so delete this thread and blame my tongue I cheek request on my being techno challenged.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Mike I don't know what's causing that, I use a little larger font (#3) then all the other members.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
He just posted in your scotch thread. Is it smaller than yours? I guess that sounded bad huh? Sorry Chuck.
No problem Mike let's see if we can get the problem fixed.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Chucks font is a tad bit larger than GMountain in the other thread..
It looks the same as it's always been...
This line is using the default size type.

This line is what I always use.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm. Must be a random computer mystery thing. Okay forget I ever mentioned it. Thanks😁

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Can we change our default font and font size?

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Can we change our default font and font size?

If your using the WYSIWYG edit option then you can pick the font and size for every post you make. But you can't change the default the forum has set up, you have to change it from the forum default before you submit the post.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts

If your using the WYSIWYG edit option then you can pick the font and size for every post you make. But you can't change the default the forum has set up, you have to change it from the forum default before you submit the post.
You lost me on WYSIWYG ...:confused:

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
You lost me on WYSIWYG ...:confused:

WYSIWYG = what you see is what you get! go into your control panel and look at the edit options you can chose.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Nah, if I have to do it on every post, it's too much trouble. Y'all can just wear glasses, like I do.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Nah, if I have to do it on every post, it's too much trouble. Y'all can just wear glasses, like I do.
or kick up the font size on your computer

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Marshall, why the heck are you resurrecting a 3 year old thread about font size :confused:

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Slow day on the forum

Marshall, why the heck are you resurrecting a 3 year old thread about font size :confused:
I never properly thanked you Chuck...You forget that I'm a history buff not to mention this may help other members who have joined since then.

You have to admit that it's better than a Solo thread that would end up getting shut down anyway....:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts