Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Pilgrim myth busted. It was written circa 1870. Perhaps the term pilgrim was taken out of context. A variation of this old hymn was central to the musical score for True Grit. One of the best westerns ever.

Anyway, I became a little more ambitious today and cleaned this Cheetah. I can't believe what prices they are getting on GB for these. Especially the Inox/nickel model.

View attachment 131747
That's a nice gun!
Good score!

One of my favorite films.
I have both versions of True Grit on DVD.
It's one of the rare films where the remake is actually better than the original.
Jeff Bridges kills it as Rooster, and the young girl Haley Seinfeld is an amazing actor.

"There is no clock on my business. The Jake is occupied. And will be for some time".

Building Wood Facade Event Art

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I bought that Cheetah from a guy in the parking lot of a Cabelas in WA for 250 bucks about 8 years ago. Now they are selling for an average of $800-900. Some more. Hooda thunk it. A 380 selling for that much coin. I have the blued model also. I may sell them while the gettin' is good. Put that towards the Nighthawk.
This is the way.

If you don't shoot them, and they don't hold any sentimental value, trade or sell them and turn them into something you will shoot and enjoy more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts