Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I late to the party or the first one to arrive, Buffalo Trace on the rocks with just a splash of water.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys, to say it's been a really slow night on the forum would be an understatement.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Really enjoying this American Honey. Looking forward to trying the different brands :)

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Hey guys, to say it's been a really slow night on the forum would be an understatement.
Yep...slow day here in the Lou.
Went to a house warming party and only had a couple of beers for the day ...
My mo-jo has left the building...
Sipping on some Skye and grapefruit juice....

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really enjoying this American Honey. Looking forward to trying the different brands :)

Try Jim Beam's Red Stag (black cherry flavored) my daughter in law really likes it.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Just came home from a visit to a local microbrewery. MMMM Yummy

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And then there were 4 of us, hey there Chickadee.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hey there! Had a busy morning at work, then DIDN'T win a gun at the LGS open house. Needed some adult refreshment.

Had an awesome Red ale.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Hey, y'all. Hope you had a good evening. We were invited to dinner at friends house, so we didn't get home until after bed time.... translate, no computer time. :D

I need to hang with Chickadee and visit those microbreweries. BTW, did you get your gun back?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hey, y'all. Hope you had a good evening. We were invited to dinner at friends house, so we didn't get home until after bed time.... translate, no computer time. :D

I need to hang with Chickadee and visit those microbreweries. BTW, did you get your gun back?
Scheduled arrival tomorrow, 'by end of day'. Hopefully UPS won't deliver until after Mr. Chickadee is home from work since I work till at least 6:30 tomorrow.

Not sure when the grips will arrive...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts