Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard some intel that came from this years Shot Show Colt is making a 4 inch barrel Anaconda chambered in .44mag. To go along with the 8" and 6" already available. Anyone go to Shot Show? Have you seen or heard about this? I was going to purchase a 6 inch but 1000% would rather have a 4" model.
This may not compute with all our Micro9 owning members. lol

· Registered
3,130 Posts
Sounds interesting, Arland, but I'll stick with my 3" M29 Classic in .44Mag, thank you. When it comes to revolvers, I'm purty much a Smith kinda guy. This one has traveled many miles with me over the years. All my Colts are auto's, all my revolvers are Smiths.....can't change the old dogs ways.

BUT, if that baby decides to come home with you, pics man, pics! We'll be waiting patiently, as we all know it'll be yours soon! ;)

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...see this video: Colt 4 1/4' Anaconda - YouTube ...and you be right about Micro9 folks not fully appreciating this Colt offering...
OK just watched the link Oklahomabound posted and it must be true. So a 4 1/4” Anaconda is officially on my list. It may be awhile probably have to wait on pricing to stabilize. I expect prices will exceed MSRP when they first hit the streets.

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds interesting, Arland, but I'll stick with my 3" M29 Classic in .44Mag, thank you. When it comes to revolvers, I'm purty much a Smith kinda guy. This one has traveled many miles with me over the years. All my Colts are auto's, all my revolvers are Smiths.....can't change the old dogs ways.

BUT, if that baby decides to come home with you, pics man, pics! We'll be waiting patiently, as we all know it'll be yours soon! ;)
Rick always loved S&W (I have a couple lol) however since the late 70's an OG Python has shared space in the safe. I wanted a Anaconda since I got the Python but could never afford one. Having a couple Smith's in 44magnum I feel a Anaconda is needed. You should try one you'll like it.
Variety is the spice of life!
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel
Musical instrument accessory Gas Audio equipment Machine Wood
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel
Musical instrument accessory Gas Audio equipment Machine Wood

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure Wingnut but I think there is a wait list!

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
777 Beach Blvd, Biloxi MS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts