Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum has been acting up this morning. I've had trouble connecting to the forum and when I can connect it takes forever to post something. I can hit the submit button, then go fill my coffee cup, come back to the computer and sit there waiting for it to post. I've tried clearing my cookies and reloading the forum software, sometimes I have to try 4 or 5 times to get connected to the forum. Any other site I go to is working just fine, it's only Kimber Talk that's SNAFU.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I almost gave up trying to get on here. Couldn't get the site from my pc, phone or tablet. I even called Chuck and asked about his and he said that he was having issues also. I cleared my cookies out of my pc and a few moments later KT started working. I really don't think that had a thing to do with it because every other site was fine. What I have noticed on my pc is that KT has been terribly slow responding for a few weeks compared to other places that I visit.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
It took some time but it may be working now. still slow but functioning I think.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I hadn't had any issues until I tried to post a reply to this thread about 10 minutes ago stating I hadn't been experiencing any issues. Just got back on.

Never mind whatever intelligent thing I might have tried to say.

·
Super Moderator
38,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It worked for about 15 minutes for me after the previous problem then I lost it again and it took 25 minutes to get back on.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Catch 22

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
It started out no connection but seems to be working presently. Maybe the software needs updated it still seems slow but functioning

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
except of course it just made a liar out of me last post was good speed. seems good now much better than the last week or so as far as speed.

·
Super Moderator
38,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually I've noticed the forum was running slow the last couple of mornings (5-6AM) then would pick up speed around 7:00 AM.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Sounds like me slow early in the morning a liitle better around 9:00 then before you know it is nap time!:)

·
Super Moderator
38,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got this when I tried to post something.......

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
This thing still is not quite right KT is functioning but not as well as it could.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I have been getting an error, like marshall posted, randomly the last few days. Didn’t matter if I was on PC, iPad or iPhone.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've had few issues as well. It has taken a couple tries to get on...receiving some "error" messages. Seems better today.

·
Registered
631 Posts
No problems here!

Maybe it's the left trying to target and censure those who are most vocal and against what they believe. They know who you are and will now try to take away your 1st amendment rights!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts