Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Banned
Anyone see Corey Bookers "examination' of the Supreme court nominee?
I thought he was pathetic.
Ketanji Brown cant even define what a woman is.
She is a typical woke moron who shouldnt be on any bench.
Anyone who votes for this sorry excuse for an adult is worthless and an enemy of the this great nation.

Banned
Ketanji Brown cant even define what a woman is.
She is a typical woke moron who shouldnt be on any bench.
Anyone who votes for this sorry excuse for an adult is worthless and an enemy of the this great nation.

Hair Head Outerwear Hairstyle Coat

Banned
I heatd him say she was so well qualified cause she went to some prestigious law school. I wonder if she got in because of some "affirmative action" program??
Listen to him speak and try to rationalize his insanity.
It's pretty obvious.
He is not a smart man.
He's like most Democrats, who think they are really smart, but I'm reality they can't pour piss out of a boot, even if the instructions are written on the heel.

Registered
Dont t em fool you. They know exactly what they are doing. And that applies to all (D)s in politics and that is the reason anyone w/ a (D) behind their name should be thrown out come Nov and for sure Nov 2024.... Will that fix things--NO but will be several steps in the right direction.

We have less than 10 days now for 2 of the biggest Supreme Court decisions in along time to be announced.

Registered
...I am all for term limits; 2 3 year terms for Senators & 3 2 year terms for the House; in addition they get go retirement benefits of any kind other than paying into Social Security and a pension fund just like the rest of us; they have to pay into Social Security without exception; they have exactly the same health programs as the rest of including Medicare just like the rest of us. No return after their term is up and then they go back to the workforce just like the rest of us...

...then most of the troubles with Congress goes away... ...we were never supposed to have full time employees in Congress... ....and their staff has the same term limits with no return allowed either....

Banned
...I am all for term limits; 2 3 year terms for Senators & 3 2 year terms for the House; in addition they get go retirement benefits of any kind other than paying into Social Security and a pension fund just like the rest of us; they have to pay into Social Security without exception; they have exactly the same health programs as the rest of including Medicare just like the rest of us. No return after their term is up and then they go back to the workforce just like the rest of us...

...then most of the troubles with Congress goes away... ...we were never supposed to have full time employees in Congress... ....and their staff has the same term limits with no return allowed either....
I agree 100%.
This and prosecuting them or their families for insider trading.
Those few obvious changes would right this country in less than 8 years.
The government is supposed to be by, of, and for the people.
They are not supposed to be "in charge", they are supposed to do what we tell them.

Registered
I agree 100%.
This and prosecuting them or their families for insider trading.
Those few obvious changes would right this country in less than 8 years.
The government is supposed to be by, of, and for the people.
They are not supposed to be "in charge", they are supposed to do what we tell them.
indeed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts