Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about ordering a new pair of Danners for myself this morning. In looking through the website I even noticed a few new options that looked interesting and was thinking of giving them a go. Unfortunately the size 12s I need weren't in stock in those or any of the styles I like at Danner? I figured "OK" and headed to the amazon bookmark tab. Sure enough, no size 12s to be had at Uncle Jeff's place either??? Not sure what's up with that?

On the bright side these boots seem to last forever so the somewhat dinged up Bull Runs I have will undoubtedly "keep on keepin on"...

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Mark, I've got a brand new pair of Danners size 12 still in the box. I purchased them to replace my old pair for deer and elk hunting, but now age and injuries prevent me from roaming the big game hills now. PM me for pics/model/style if interested. These are high-top boots, completely original, all leather, no fabric, Gortex lined. My old pair lasted a full 25 years.

I wear Danner Mountain Light hikers daily, have a brand new pair of those too; purchased while my old pair was at the factory being refurbished, now that they're back, really don't need the brand new pair of those either. Also size 12. Both pairs are made in Portland, OR and are marked accordingly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I have several wright holsters have used them since around 2016, great holster and customer service. well made wear well, total around 15 or so including shoulder inside out side

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a few pairs of Danner kinetic boots that were discontinued. I have spinal cord damage and feet problems. When they discontinued them I went on Ebay and bought every pair of size 12 I could find. I have about 4 pairs left.. Size 12 is the most common. Id check on Ebay and get what you can find. I did notice that there quality has been going down hill with there new boots that they are releasing.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have a few pairs of Danner kinetic boots that were discontinued. I have spinal cord damage and feet problems. When they discontinued them I went on Ebay and bought every pair of size 12 I could find. I have about 4 pairs left.. Size 12 is the most common. Id check on Ebay and get what you can find. I did notice that there quality has been going down hill with there new boots that they are releasing.
...seems to be the trend with everything? I did notice most of the newer Danner offerings are imported and do not have a USA flag emblem. That's not a deal breaker for me, my all time favorite boots were an Asolo (European) model that's no longer made. They fit "Goldilocks" and offered great support. The soles were geared for climbing rocky stuff and didn't last too long for every day applications. I probably went through 6-7 paired of those. I too have foot issues and crashed a dirt bike or two back in the day. I'm convinced quality footwear and the Foot Levelers insoles I have made have been the reasons I've been able to avoided surgery?

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark, I've got a brand new pair of Danners size 12 still in the box. I purchased them to replace my old pair for deer and elk hunting, but now age and injuries prevent me from roaming the big game hills now. PM me for pics/model/style if interested. These are high-top boots, completely original, all leather, no fabric, Gortex lined. My old pair lasted a full 25 years.

I wear Danner Mountain Light hikers daily, have a brand new pair of those too; purchased while my old pair was at the factory being refurbished, now that they're back, really don't need the brand new pair of those either. Also size 12. Both pairs are made in Portland, OR and are marked accordingly.
Hey, thanks Rick, that'd be pretty serendipitous were you to have the exact model I was going to order? I have had stranger things happen so...
...Look buddy, if you have the NMT (composite toe) Stronghold model in 12D brown I'll take um off your hands on principal ☝

Appreciate the reply Sir ✌🏻

1 - 8 of 8 Posts