Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Micro 9 CDP in 2017. In the box was a note to "confirm" purchase online. I ignored it. What about the rest of you?

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Kimber used to ask you to register your gun when you got it but if I remember correctly they stopped that.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I think I registered my Shield with S&W, just like any other purchase that suggests warranty issues will be solved more expeditiously if you do so. Never ended up being necessary, but it sure helped with the wife's Walther.

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
I'm pretty certain I never registered any of mine. If I did it was only one or two and I have no idea which ones I may have done.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm pretty certain I never registered any of mine. If I did it was only one or two and I have no idea which ones I may have done.
Same with me. Sporadic at best.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Nope.
Kimber is well known to address true warranty issues well beyond their stated warranty time.
If its a true warranty issue, most reputable companies will stand behind their product without the need to register it.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Usually I ignore such nonsense, unless I really want to receive advertising from the company.
Thats why my wife registered her new Walthers.
She's a fan of the brand and has a small collection of them.
She did it to get the lastest info and deals.

Reactions: Bish

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Yup-Kimber and Springfield Armory-Springfields sometimes comes with some nice freebies-like extra mags or shooters pack.
When I bought my EMP4 if you registered they sent out 4 free mags and some other swag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts