Kimber Talk Forums banner
141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I always carry at least one spare. Better to have to many IMO!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I don't.. if you can't get it done with one mag... time to GET OUT OF THERE
Yeah, because getting out of there will always be an option for sure...

·
Banned
8,281 Posts
It depends on whom I'm with. If it's newbie from my neighborhood I might slip two magazines into my jean jacket. I will also make sure I can see, feel and open their front door.

But if it's with a half-a-dozen old farts from my past, I don't even give "security" a casual nod. For example, if a kid gets uppity, I just seek out one of my boys with a few missing fingers and an attitude. I mean, I buy good drinks and I'm not going to spill one over a kid who parks cars for a living.

Consider this. I haven't seen a real brawl in over twenty years. They make us pay for damages now...

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
It's clarified rather simply in the rest of the post, where you would also be able to see very easily that it wasn't advice.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It's clarified rather simply in the rest of the post, where you would also be able to see very easily that it wasn't advice.
Yes, he explained the he didnt need extra mags because he would just ask his friends to defend him.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Seems pretty elementary to me.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Seems pretty elementary to me.
Sure, as long as you go out with "boys with a few missing fingers and an attitude".

Sounds like a good defensive protocol to me.........:eek:

Me? I'll rely on myself and maybe an extra magazine. I don't have many friends that meet that description; most of mine have all their digits and think clearly.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I'm not saying I subscribe to his strategy, I'm only saying that it should be eminently simple for anyone with a grade school level of reading comprehension to understand.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm not saying I subscribe to his strategy, I'm only saying that it should be eminently simple for anyone with a grade school level of reading comprehension to understand.
Well JBear, with your rude and demeaning insult in mind, you may wish to ponder the chasm of disparity between understanding a fool, and tolerating one.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Who's John?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Always. When I have my revolver on my hip, along with a speed-strip I'll grab a back issue "American Rifleman" or "National Geographic" since that makes the most sense.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Well JBear, with your rude and demeaning insult in mind, you may wish to ponder the chasm of disparity between understanding a fool, and tolerating one.
I don't see what I've said that was so aggregious, particularly to you. If someone's skin is so thin as to infer such from my behavior, I challenge them to show me how it was half as rude, insulting or demeaning as anything they said to Chico. (Who I've yet to see engage them with more aggression than drawing breath where they may stumble through it) The only thing sadder than the bullying that goes on here is the outrage when it's pointed out.

Reactions: motormac
141 - 160 of 181 Posts