Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
That was one from the vaults. It took me a sec.
Who could have guessed the heir to a vegetable oil empire would start making guns?
On top of that, every Dan Wesson pistol is 100% natural. No chemicals or preservatives and cholesterol free.

But seriously... I especially like the unadorned slide. In my mind, perfection is achieved when the designer eliminates everything that isn't needed. I also like iron sights vs fancy optics on a classic pistol like the 1911. I'm fine with an RDS on a carry gun, but I think it looks out of place on the traditional 1911 platform.

On a few older pistols that I have done a full restoration on, I have gone to great lengths to remove import roll marks that were not there when the gun was manufactured.

Looking forward to a range report. Have fun!

·
Registered
15,602 Posts
I have two DW’s both Valor vBobs in 45 and 9mm. They make fine pistols.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Trust me, I know! I thought about carrying it with me to work and and getting a few boxes through it there but I have just been swamped and working 7 days a week and this weekend will be no different.
All of those extra hours just means you can blow through more ammo when you do go!

Hope all of the work will reward you and yours.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All of those extra hours just means you can blow through more ammo when you do go!

Hope all of the work will reward you and yours.
Thank you.
We have a pretty good life. I own a Logging & Trucking company which is alot of work, the ol lady manages the imaging center at a local hospital and we have cows, dogs, cats & kids so we stay busy!
This is worth it though.
Sky Plant Tree Building Natural landscape

1 - 18 of 18 Posts