Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up this afternoon, hard chrome EAA Witness Elite Limited in 9mm. This is a CZ style clone. Single action double stack.
Air gun Trigger Wood Everyday carry Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

I bought this one used.EAA doesn’t import this one anymore. There is a slight dullness in the slide through the engraved area but it’s not terrible. Probably better left alone.
Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Composite material

Other than that, it shoots great. Put one of the 24rd extended mags in (Henning parts) and the wife looked back at me about half way through as to say, “there’s still bullets in this thing?” 😂

Shoots nice. Probably 5lb trigger, clean break. I have another one coming, also used. May or may not make the cut. Have to see it in person. The one I got today is now my bedside gun.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Nice. Took my new Witness to the range last week.

The OEM mag well accessory is backordered everywhere. I'll just have to be patient. One thing... I'm wondering if a CZ75 mag well extension would fit.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. Took my new Witness to the range last week.

The OEM mag well accessory is backordered everywhere. I'll just have to be patient. One thing... I'm wondering if a CZ75 mag well extension would fit.
Idk about that. Some grips will fit if it’s a small frame. The large frames have bigger grip frames. Easiest way to tell which you have is look at the ejection port. If the top of your barrel has a step down before the the front of the ejection port, it’s a large frame. If you blow up a pic of mine, you’ll see the step down in talking about. Looks like a gap between the top of the barrel and the slide.

Wood Office supplies Wood stain Font Office equipment

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Idk about that. Some grips will fit if it’s a small frame. The large frames have bigger grip frames. Easiest way to tell which you have is look at the ejection port. If the top of your barrel has a step down before the the front of the ejection port, it’s a large frame. If you blow up a pic of mine, you’ll see the step down in talking about. Looks like a gap between the top of the barrel and the slide.
The grips I have figured out. Long and short. Mine is a large frame. The rub is if I can find a suitable mag well that doesn't look like something from Glock Store Lenny, then I have to change the standard long grips to a shorter version made for that configuration. So I'll hold on the grips until I can source a OEM Witness mag well. Those are like hen's teeth. That's the downside of the less popular brands I guess. The aftermarket is small. I may have better luck looking in Europe (Italy) and just eating the ridiculous shipping cost.

Reactions: Philmo11
1 - 9 of 9 Posts