Kimber Talk Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
...so, just curious about this Margo? Do you know her? She looks hot 😍 I expect I could keep her occupied while the that bourgeois Tesla charges. I guarantee she'd be happy it took more than a few minutes too 😀

On the EVs it's a foregone conclusion that they will eventually be the norm. They're not perfect but things will improve. What's the big deal? When they work for what you need them to embrace the technology ✌🏻

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
On the EVs it's a foregone conclusion that they will eventually be the norm. They're not perfect but things will improve. What's the big deal? When they work for what you need them to embrace the technology ✌🏻
The big deal is forcing them down everyone's throat before they are ready.

If they were ready for prime time, they would be im demand without all the pushing and mandating.

Just look at California.
They cant keep the lights on now, much less with mandated charging stations in everyone's homes.

BTW, what color is your Tesla and when are you selling all your ICE vehicles?

·
Registered
516 Posts
The BIG DEAL is spending our TAXES to support a currently failing product.

Remember, Government is not supposed to make Winners and Loosers! Specially not with my money and while in tremendous debt!

Margo is my sister, she would never talk to you.

Sky Water Cloud Building Tree

A local city, put in a hundred EV charging stations...never seen a car hooked to one.
Walmart put five at all the local SuperCenters, never seen any in use!

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
The BIG DEAL is spending our TAXES to support a currently failing product.

Remember, Government is not supposed to make Winners and Loosers! Specially not with my money and while in tremendous debt!

Margo is my sister, she would never talk to you.

View attachment 129576

A local city, put in a hundred EV charging stations...never seen a car hooked to one.
Walmart put five at all the local SuperCenters, never seen any in use!
Lefty politicians are all in on it so they can fleece cash.
Lefty voters are all in because they do as they are told.
Without government subsidies Tesla would have been bankrupt years ago.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Where's Solara now!
You mean Solyndra?
Obama's pet solar project?
Bankrupt.
After defrauding Obama's administration out of a half billion dollars, they went Bankrupt.

Reactions: Short Fuse

·
Registered
502 Posts
A report I just read by Tesla: They say 50% of the charging of their vehicles use fossil fuels. That doesn't even count the road wear they cause and don't contribute to the costs. Democraps don't want you to know these facts.

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
A report I just read by Tesla: They say 50% of the charging of their vehicles use fossil fuels. That doesn't even count the road wear they cause and don't contribute to the costs. Democraps don't want you to know these facts.
Yup, for now that's true. I think it's a given we'll see progress as far as EV weight goes. If you look at the advances in cellular devices over the past 25 years they're pretty significant. Remember the original bag phones 😬 I'd expect we'll see similar progress with the rides?

I will say that pic of the flooded charge station above conjured an image of an EV stuck in the muck at one of my favorite kayak launch sites 😳

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
They always ingore reality because they only parrot what they are told without actually understanding the facts, and they cant seem to think things through.

Like the cell phone analogy.
Cell phones use the same LiIon battery technology they did 25 years ago.
The phones became marginally more efficient, but the batteries havent because you cant make a more efficient Liion battery and LiIon batteries are the most efficient battery technology on the planet.

Dems think magic will develop better batteries, and one day maybe that will happen but we haven't even discovered a viable way to do that yet.
Maybe we will.
Maybe we won't.
If we do, it is still many many decades away from being available in the marketplace.

Dems dont care because as long as there are enough idiots who buy into the bullshit, they can make a profit.
Which they always do, and the bullshit always fails.
Every single time.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Like it or not, for better or worse, EVs are in our future. Not unlike cell phone technology there will be major advancements moving forward.

Speaking of phones. I think there's an old push button ATT wall phone in a box somewhere in my attic. It was old when we stopped using it. The original cost for the corded piece of Americana was in the $24.00 range. I'm sure it'd still work if I had a live outlet for it...

...ironically, in the past 10 years I've had 4 or so personal cell phones. Add my wife, daughter, the watches and tablets 😳 We're looking at at least a dozen devices and conservatively 8k 😬 That's just for the devices not considering the service fees, 😵‍💫

I sk and ever get an answer but how many BILLION is spent on phones/service/year in USA??

right now my lad lin givs gth message "line in use" cause it rained yesterday and the wires ar 75 or so yrs old and et shorted when wet. The phone co has m on a $3 credit for some BS cause of it. That will have to change considerably soon....

61 - 74 of 74 Posts