Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I signed up just a few days ago, I highlighted the appropriate boxes for notifications. So far I have received nada, zip, nil emails from this forum neither private or notification. I have had issues in the past where the address when "autofilled" has given me issues. So I deleted and hand typed it back in. Could someone please respond to this post so I can verify if it is functional?

As a side note I have only used the mobile version of this site. I read the earlier thread about adding a city to your profile. I do not see that in my CP, is this in the desktop version?

Thank you, Ron

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
When I signed up just a few days ago, I highlighted the appropriate boxes for notifications. So far I have received nada, zip, nil emails from this forum neither private or notification. I have had issues in the past where the address when "autofilled" has given me issues. So I deleted and hand typed it back in. Could someone please respond to this post so I can verify if it is functional?

As a side note I have only used the mobile version of this site. I read the earlier thread about adding a city to your profile. I do not see that in my CP, is this in the desktop version?

Thank you, Ron
Earth and KT to Ron! This is a test. Ron are you there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts