Kimber Talk Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Envious. Does your brother-in-law have a sister? If so, send photo. :)
Lol, yeah he does, but I married her.:ROFLMAO:
I also have a 100yard range at my farm, but I'm taken too.
We like to shoot alot, even though my eyes are failing and I just ain't as good as I once was.

I live in a very small town in south GA, right on a small river.
There is no shortage of places to shoot, hunt, fish etc.
I keep a steel torso target and 8" & 10" plates in my truck just in case I need some impromptu trigger therapy.
I love the south.
I have lived all over this great nation. South GA is God's country

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I have lived all over this great nation. South GA is God's country
Ditto. North, south, east, west and many places in-between for me. I liked Georgia. Atlanta... not so much. My favorite place in GA? Savannah. I would live there but first change my name to Beauregard Burnside IV. To fit in a little better. I really enjoyed Savannah proper and Tybee Is. also.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Ditto. North, south, east, west and many places in-between for me. I liked Georgia. Atlanta... not so much. My favorite place in GA? Savannah. I would live there but first change my name to Beauregard Burnside IV. To fit in a little better. I really enjoyed Savannah proper and Tybee Is. also.

Atlanta is a liberal shit hole.
I used to live on Whitemarsh island in Savannah. Savannah is a shit hole now too.
Avoid large cities everywhere.

However, rural GA is a completely different world.
We don't give a shit about what happens in the cities.
We support our local cops, and they support us because we all go to church with their moms, went to the same schools growing up, and shop in the same stores they do.
We are all armed to the teeth and everyone knows it. An armed society is a polite society.
We shoot thieves here, and the Sheriff comes and takes the body away.🤘
Contrary to popular opinions, racism is almost non existent.
California is the most racist state I have ever lived in by many magnitudes.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Where I live now has only 200 residents. Hard to get to. No roads. No lights. No commercial development. In the summer, we have a swarm of tourists (who I affectionately refer to as assholes) to the beach. But 2/3 of the year it's a very small community. Everybody knows everybody and helps each other out. That was an adjustment for me as a city boy. And a Yankee. I traveled most of my adult life including international and not just to places where people vacation or do western-style business. Places I would never want to live. Government is ineffective and corrupt everywhere. There are degrees of corruption. The job attracts slimeballs. But everyday people no matter where they live or the language they speak are all very much the same.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts