Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thanks bad ninja. Like most people I just buy what I like. View attachment 125980 I didn't have a pic of the trio of WC's but also have this Blued CQB Compact in .45, thought you might like it?
I love it.
That's a functional work of art.
You have great taste in guns.
:D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello all. I’m a new 1911 owner as of yesterday. For years I carried and trained with a Glock 19. For the past few months I have been thinking about switching from 9mm to .45 acp and I really didn’t want to move to another striker fired option. A friend of mine who shoots IDPA let me try a couple of his 1911’s and I was hooked. I researched a lot of 1911 manufacturers and determined that the high end custom 1911’s were a little out of my price range and I didn’t want a low cost import. Kimber seemed to be a good quality US made option at a reasonable price. So yesterday I bought my first Kimber. Raptor Pro II at my local gun shop. I plan to start training with it immediately and over the next couple months of shooting and training, switch out my G19 daily carry for this Kimber. Looking forward to a new chapter in my shooting skills development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thank you all for your welcome comments and suggestions. Just an update, I took my Kimber to the range yesterday and put my first 50 rounds through the gun without any issues. She fired flawlessly. Shooting at 10 yards, with Blazer 230gr FMJ, it was accurate and fun to shoot. I need to find more .45 Ammo so I can continue training. Gun shops have been limited as you all know lately but I will find more. Thank you all again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts