Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...reloading 1000+ rounds of 9mm, 115 grain Sig RN...
...price and availability of 9mm is finally outrageous so I gotta reload a batch...
...Wednesday is my start day for getting all the once fired brass ready...

,,,anybody got a source for 124 grain FMJ???

·
Banned
5,739 Posts
last year when brownells had a sale i got enough to do 10,000 +
then my body went on strike..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...it took forever to find a source for once fired brass... ...and finally found someone who had 115 grain FMJ and 124 grain FMJ... brass and 115 gr. bullets are supposed to be here this evening...
...if it were Cowboy Action reload supplies, ain't an issue...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
OKbound, I know the feeling....just finished up 1,000 9mm's (124gr), and 1,000 .45's (200gr SWC) with my Dillon 55B.

Two evenings at the bench and I'm good again. Feels good to add this to my stash, but as I've said lately, I'm just a tad shy to get out there and shoot some of it up, but we all need practice. Decisions again....:confused:

·
Super Moderator
37,808 Posts
OKbound, I know the feeling....just finished up 1,000 9mm's (124gr), and 1,000 .45's (200gr SWC) with my Dillon 55B.

Two evenings at the bench and I'm good again. Feels good to add this to my stash, but as I've said lately, I'm just a tad shy to get out there and shoot some of it up, but we all need practice. Decisions again....:confused:
I'm shooting a lot less than I normally would because of moving and not wanting to burn through my stash. I've dug out my laserlyte bullet and targets and have been practicing with them.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...come Monday, the bottom is dropping out on the temps...
...guess I'll get my heater going in my shop...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts