Kimber Talk Forums banner

FNG from Kalifornia

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Gmountain 
#1 ·
Greetings! Just traded an AR for a Kimber Custom Target II Gander Mountain Edition. It will come w/ the .22 conversion kit as well.

Looking forward to learning more about Kimber and the specific model. Anything i should do or not do or watch out for? I read on another forum that I should get a few Wilson Combat mags.

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois bababoris and congratulations on becoming a Kimber owner. If your Kimber is used, clean and lube it then have some fun with it. If it's new read your owners manual and follow the recommended break in procedure. If you didn't receive a copy of the owners manual you can download a copy on Kimbers website. As for magazines, you can use what you want but there's nothing wrong with Kimbers. I think the KimPro Tac-Mag is as good as anything out there and can be purchased for 2/3 of what you'd pay for other brands. The .22 conversion kit is a lot of fun, the only problem I have with mine is finding ammo for it.

Reactions: Marshall
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.