Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a never used Palmetto State Armory complete upper for AR-15 for sale.

14.7 inch chrome lined, cold hammer forged barrel with 6.8 SPC II chamber with pinned flash hider making it 16 inch long and legal without NFA stamp. Mid length gas system.

Chrome bolt carrier group and charging handle

10-25 round magazines never used

$500 for upper and one magazine shipped

$12 for each additional magazine

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
I have a never used Palmetto State Armory complete upper for AR-15 for sale.

14.7 inch chrome lined, cold hammer forged barrel with 6.8 SPC II chamber with pinned flash hider making it 16 inch long and legal without NFA stamp. Mid length gas system.

Chrome bolt carrier group and charging handle

10-25 round magazines never used

$500 for upper and one magazine shipped

$12 for each additional magazine
Is this a FYI or do you have a question that I missed?
Chuck and some others have used PSA, there problem is they ship really SLOW. If you are not in a hurry go ahead.
If you are asking about the barrel, upper and magazines, I have no knowledge of there quality. Others will have to help.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this a FYI or do you have a question that I missed?
Chuck and some others have used PSA, there problem is they ship really SLOW. If you are not in a hurry go ahead.
If you are asking about the barrel, upper and magazines, I have no knowledge of there quality. Others will have to help.
??

No the title of the thread is that I have it for sale. I bought it a year ago and never used it.

My friend bought the same upper and mags and not had an issue. He has been shooting his quite a lot in local 3 gun matches. I just chose to just up to 308 since I have buckets of brass for that already.

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
??

No the title of the thread is that I have it for sale. I bought it a year ago and never used it.

My friend bought the same upper and mags and not had an issue. He has been shooting his quite a lot in local 3 gun matches. I just chose to just up to 308 since I have buckets of brass for that already.
Oh, clear as a bell now...should have finished my beer first!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts