Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this in my RK Guns text blast last week...so I had to make it my first firearms purchase for 2022. I generally don't buy a new handgun this close to Christmas, but this was the right pistol at the right time - though it'll likely become a closet queen. My first M9, the Stainless Rosewood Crimson Carry, is my goto pistol for most running around. Stock trigger....nothing done to it but shoot and clean it...runs 2 1/2 lbs. My new M9 ESV runs 5 3/4 lbs, so I still have a lot of shooting to get it to lighten up.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw this in my RK Guns text blast last week...so I had to make it my first firearms purchase for 2022. I generally don't buy a new handgun this close to Christmas, but this was the right pistol at the right time - though it'll likely become a closet queen. My first M9, the Stainless Rosewood Crimson Carry, is my goto pistol for most running around. Stock trigger....nothing done to it but shoot and clean it...runs 2 1/2 lbs. My new M9 ESV runs 5 3/4 lbs, so I still have a lot of shooting to get it to lighten up.

View attachment 128302
View attachment 128303
I bought the exact same pistol this past November and love it! I own too many black pistols and was looking for a two toned color scheme. Out of the box I cleaned it, took it to the range and ran two boxes of shells thru it. I couldn't believe how well it shot and I don't go to the range very often. I put Hogue magazine caps on the mags as they offered a recess for the little finger. I have a MCARBO trigger kit but haven't installed it yet. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I own too many black pistols and was looking for a two toned color scheme. Out of the box I cleaned it, took it to the range and ran two boxes of shells thru it.
I had the same epiphany, and it saddened me. My metal pistols still outnumber my plastic guns, but I noticed the delta declining. Some of it is due to buying my son’s pistols, rather than letting him take a hit on trade-in value.
Once delivered, this may be just the excuse I need to get to the range this year. As you, I’ll take it home, clean and lube it, grab several boxes of factory and my hand loads and rejoice at the addition of yet another Kimber to my shelf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts