Oh yeah, it's easy and free to sign up to this forum but you have no idea what it will cost you in the long run.
Here are some money saving tips for you newbies.
1. When you are perusing a thread and come across an enticing picture of a handgun, scroll past it quickly and don't read the following reviews. Failing to do so could result in a subliminal and uncontrollable urge to go out and purchase that handgun. $$$$$
2. Choose your friends carefully. If you see someone's signature at the bottom of their post and it has a long list of Kimber firearms, you want to put that person on your "IGNORE" list immediately. You can be sure that he will be posting many beautiful pictures and reviews of his handguns. (See #1.).
If you are retired and living on a fixed income this fella will not be helping your budget. He is not your friend. $$$$
3. Don't even trust the moderator. Even though he may seem and look mild mannered, he can be detrimental to your budget. He will sneak in seemingly harmless reviews of power enhancing accessories which may cause a chronic case of "got a have it". Watch out for this guy. $$$$
4. And just when you thought you had a good handle on all the tempting gun porn you get blindsided by these knife guys. They prefer getting up close and personal. They can be the most dangerous of all. They will nickel and dime you to death with high DEF color photos of their gleaming blades that they've polished down to a one molecule wide edge. LOOK AWAY!!!!
5. And last but not least as soon as you're done signing up and registering; IMMEDIATELY put this one fella on your ignore list. "ChattanoogaPhil" he's the ringleader of this gang of budget busters.
He alone has cost me thousands of dollars just from gun accessories alone. Here are just a few examples: expensive mini laser/light combo's, expensive grips, whole house generators and suppressors.
And a sidenote, don't ask him any questions unless you want the cold hard truth. Don't say I didn't warn you.
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!