Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freedom Munitions is offering free shipping all memorial day weekend.

Memorial Day is almost upon us and Freedom Munitions is proud to honor of all our men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. From 9:00 AM CST Saturday May 24th until 11:59 PM CST Sunday May 25th, shipping on any in-stock product is on us. That's right, whether you order a 500 round box of our 9mm 115 grain FMJ ammunition or 5,000 rounds of our 55 grain FMJ 223 Remington Reman ammunition, you will not pay a single cent for shipping!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sheesh..

I JUST got my 9mm from their 5$ shipping...

such a good deal!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Yeah, I get that email at the same time they tell me my ammo has shipped (at the $5 rate.)

I won't complain about $5 shipping.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hmmmm. Decisions decisions...

Sent from my phone via the Outdoors forum app. So hold it responsible for gramatical errors.

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmmm. Decisions decisions...

Sent from my phone via the Outdoors forum app. So hold it responsible for gramatical errors.
Not a hard decision really, they have a fantastic product and you won't find much cheaper prices so it comes down to either you pay shipping or take advantage of the free shipping and in my case save about $25.00.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Cripes, you guys are worse than the local crack dealer. This has got to be the most expensive site on the web. LOL
Amen, brother.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Maybe we should change the logo to this...

KimberTalk Logo most expensive.JPG

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I probably have enough money in ammo to buy a new Kimber.

Reactions: Fleamac

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Funny how those ammo values disappear rapidly with just a few visits to the range. :/

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Placed our first order last night. Apparently we bought more ammo instead of a pair of Wilson Combats.

I agree, this is the most expensive web page!!:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
:eek: a PAIR of Wilson Combats????

I need to speak with your investment adviser. I am apparently doing something wrong.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
:eek: a PAIR of Wilson Combats????

I need to speak with your investment adviser. I am apparently doing something wrong.
To make you feel better, that includes the ammo we purchased awhile back when the LGS had an awesome sale. Currently sitting on 'a few cases' of several calibers & have 3 more cases on the way...

We may have an 'ammo problem' :eek::eek::eek:

Now, if only we could find some .22 Mini Mags to add to our 'collection' :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts