Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

I'm a nooby here and just ordered my first Kimber (Stainless Target II 10mm)..

I live in Australia and thought it would be good to talk to like minded people and get advice at times.

Cheers.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I always wanted to say this so here goes...
G'day mate...:D..{Crocodile Dundee voice}
Welcome to the forum from St.Lou which is in Missouri..
It's like close to noon there on Tuesday right???
Depending on what part of Down Under you're from..

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Hoogzy, I'm glad you decided to join out little group.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis!!!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Morning all,

I'm a nooby here and just ordered my first Kimber (Stainless Target II 10mm)..

I live in Australia and thought it would be good to talk to like minded people and get advice at times.

Cheers.
Welcome! Good choice on guns. I didn't know you guys could get Kimbers.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
City Limits.jpg

We are getting down right international here, now!!!:D It would be interesting for us, in the United States, to hear what you had to go through to purchase a handgun and ammunition in Australia. :confused::confused: I'm sure that it is not easy or cheap.

We like pictures here. We'd like to see if an Aussie Kimber looks different than an American Kimber!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Enjoy your Kimber and be safe!!

G'day back at ya, Mate!! (By the way, "Hey Ya'll!" is a Southern American English greeting meaning HELLO!)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hello from Colorado. I would also bee interested to know about the griping & ammo purchase process in Australia.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
View attachment 1394

We are getting down right international here, now!!!:D It would be interesting for us, in the United States, to hear what you had to go through to purchase a handgun and ammunition in Australia. :confused::confused: I'm sure that it is not easy or cheap.

We like pictures here. We'd like to see if an Aussie Kimber looks different than an American Kimber!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Enjoy your Kimber and be safe!!

G'day back at ya, Mate!! (By the way, "Hey Ya'll!" is a Southern American English greeting meaning HELLO!)
I too am curious what it takes to own a handgun down under.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber Forum Hoogzy. You're a myth-buster because I was told that they don't allow you to have guns in Oz. What's up with that? I also didn't know Kimbers were sold outside the States. What is the Kimber reputation down there?

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts