Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,543 Posts
Back in the day I've paid $105.00 per "Can."

Good stuff been using for years.

Phil, we should do a road trip to GArms.

·
Registered
13,543 Posts
We need to. I've got maybe 75-100lbs of brass to swap. When I get closer to 150lbs and prices should be lower by then.
Roger that! Pencil me "IN." It's not that bad of a drive, we can load up the back of the Hemi. I'll bust open a piggy bank.

Reactions: huskyman

·
Registered
63 Posts
Taking a drive over there in the AM. Hoping to pick up some .45 range ammo. I've fired thousands or GAA rounds and had 1, just one that was bad. I've had more Sig and Amscor than I can count fail to fire.

Prices are getting crazy though. Just looking around the net tonight and .45 is $1.20 a round???? holy crap!!! Maybe I need to start selling instead of buying?????

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Aaaaand they're out

·
Registered
63 Posts
Went to their store today. What a freaking mess!!! People parked in the street, employee parking, in the mud, all packed in the store like sardines! TWO registers. I've never seen them do that before.

They had "Nato" 9mm everywhere. Cans and cans of it. Lots of 38 in various specs. Heck, they even had 380! Lots of everything except 45LC JHP, which is my favorite stuff. I did pick up a can of 45acp and 3 boxes of 3" 1 1/4oz slugs that I haven't seen in years.

Obviously they aren't putting it on the website when the storefront is packed. I'll bet it was nearly wiped out by closing time. I'm planning another trip over there next week to pick up some more 45acp and some of the 45LC if they have any.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts