Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
41,143 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi. Matthew1683, after going through dozens of holsters in my 79 years, I found Wright Leather Works. After my first holster from them, I gave away all my other holsters and have used nothing but their products. Holsters, belts, and bench mats they do leather work like they did back in my day, one stitch at a time. Yes, there is a waiting list for their products, but each piece is made to last a lifetime.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
My preference for IWB is Kydex. Tried 'em all. Go-to is Vedder. Great fit and finish, made to order. They deliver on time as promised.

OWB leather. Especially for the more expensive or larger pistols. I agree with the others re: Wright Leather Works. Less fancy ready-made... I've had very good luck with 1791.

·
Registered
15,602 Posts
My new Wright holster came in the other day. Website stated lead time was right on the money took a couple days over 8 weeks for the holster and I think it was like 3 weeks for the gun belt.

·
Registered
113 Posts
There is a ton of used holsters up for grabs on various online marketplace sites. Not a vast quantity of quality leather, but a boatload of Kydex. There’s a moral here somewhere😳
Wood Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory

Bicycle part Material property Handgun holster Gun accessory Bag

Another high quality holster source is Kirkpatrick Leather in Texas. Shown here: Pancake/thumb break model for a 1911 Govt. and quick release model for a High Power (this one is up for sale…actually they both can be had).
Good stuff, well made, reasonably priced.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have many DeSantis holsters of all shapes and see no reason to shop anywhere else. Sure I have others and luv my 30 yr old Bianchi. No I do not know or work for them LOL. Just very good leather, mostly custom fitted to the gun and speedy delivery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts